Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: Villain Vanity Set!

Want it??

• Yerp!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • HmMm... Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs the improves (specify please.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ha NOPE

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, as most of us know by now, Stefan Karl Stefansson (AKA Robbie Rotten) passed away recently. I decided to make a little suggestion to commemorate him. I introduce to you, the Villain vanity set!

Villain Set.png
(This was actually really hard to get the colors right.)

The Villain set has a 1/28 drop chance fro treasure bags during halloween. It consists of two pieces: the Villain Shirt (
Villain Shirt.png
) and Villain Pants (
Villain Pants.png
). Tooltip, "We are number one!" I think this would be a fun little vanity set to have and a good way to commemorate a good person.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
Hey, I saw this and it really resonated with me, if you want I could use these sprites and make it into a small tmodloader mod in your name, you can post it and everything. Also, great sprite, couldn’t have done it better myself

Hey, I saw this and it really resonated with me, if you want I could use these sprites and make it into a small tmodloader mod in your name, you can post it and everything. Also, great sprite, couldn’t have done it better myself
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! I really appreciate the offer to have this in a mod, but I’m currently planning a mod of my own, and I plan on using my suggestions in it as well, including this one. I really do appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to say no. Thanks for asking though!

Hi! Thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! I really appreciate the offer to have this in a mod, but I’m currently planning a mod of my own, and I plan on using my suggestions in it as well, including this one. I really do appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to say no. Thanks for asking though!
Alrighty, just though I’d ask, if you ever need help with anything I have a small bit of knowledge of tmodloader, I can maybe help with items and such. (Only if you need/want it though, I don’t want to insert myself into other people’s work.)

Alrighty, just though I’d ask, if you ever need help with anything I have a small bit of knowledge of tmodloader, I can maybe help with items and such. (Only if you need/want it though, I don’t want to insert myself into other people’s work.)
Thanks! I currently am not able to mod at the moment (since TModLoader doesn't support the GOG version), but I'm looking into source modding as a possibility. Thanks for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom