Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Yursine

Official Terrarian
Smaller Grid Size - Part I

I changed the size of the Tile Grid

The Tile Grid is a thing you can enable in settings that shows a big grid around your cursor

There are two options 1x1 makes it so there's only one little box by your cursor

Then there's 3x3 that basically removes the fade out effect of the normal one and is 6 tiles big

If you actually find a use for this or you want a different version like a recolor or bigger size then feel free to comment and let me know​

Attachments

• Smaller Grid 1x1.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Smaller Grid 3x3.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Smaller Grid Size - Part II

I changed the size of the Tile Grid again

Ok this is the second part of the pack you never asked for

There are two options 1x5 (Vertical) makes it so there's a straight line of boxes in a vertical line by your cursor

Then there's 5x1 (Horizontal) that adds a straight line of boxes in a horizontal line by your cursor

If you actually find a use for this or you want a different version like a recolor or bigger size then feel free to comment and let me know​

Attachments

• Smaller Grid 1x5 (Vertical).zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Smaller Grid 5x1 (Horizontal).zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
HI @Yursine - I moved your other thread into this one as they seem pretty similar and I'm not sure there's any merit to having two seperate threads for them. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any questions.

what about bigger grid size? i like having the ability to count my blocks to make things even, and i hate how the ruler makes it harder to see. or maybe someone has made the ruler white so that way it's easier to see the blocks..

This pack was a genius idea!

Without the fade on the cursor grid, it's so much clearer what you're specifically pointing at while digging or building instead of just giving a general idea.

Can I request a version of the 3x3 grid with lines that are less transparent? It would be a huge help in areas that are well-lit.

This pack was a genius idea!

Without the fade on the cursor grid, it's so much clearer what you're specifically pointing at while digging or building instead of just giving a general idea.

Can I request a version of the 3x3 grid with lines that are less transparent? It would be a huge help in areas that are well-lit.
Thank you! I made a better version thats less transparent you can download here :)

Attachments

• Smaller Grid 3x3 (Better).zip
    4 KB · Views: 174
I'm happy with the new transparency! Here are a few examples, a Work In Progress house, digging in the underground jungle, and unreasonably bright snow during the daytime.

WIP Guide House.png

Digging For Chlorophyte.png

Unreasonably Bright.png

For all practical uses, it's great.

what about bigger grid size? i like having the ability to count my blocks to make things even, and i hate how the ruler makes it harder to see. or maybe someone has made the ruler white so that way it's easier to see the blocks..
Sorry i didn't see this --- i made a bigger 5x5 version
Radial.png

Attachments

• Larger Grid 5x5.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 137
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you add the file into? I'm playing on Tmodloader, not terraria vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom