NPCs & Enemies Smarter NPCs

Kenishjooj

Terrarian
Seriously? who like the arms dealer selling guns and can't use one of them to kill a slime?
CAPTAIN! YOU JUST MURDERED ALL OF MY NPCs AND I KILLED YOUR WHOLE ARMY
Why the hell do you want to join with us and can't even use your megashark + cannon agains't the monster!?
Seriously, this is not a big problem to the game, the game is great, but smarter NPCs to battle could be useful.
Also, make the Dryad's calculation more accurate, i know i cleaned the whole world, and she still saying there's 1% left of Corruption/Crimson and Hallow...
I guess this is some of my ideas about the NPCs, well, they can sit in 1.3 :D
I'm with few ideas, so, if you have some ideas, if you can, comment, please :)
:redspin: ~Rassilon~ :redspin:

It sucks that it always has to be you vs the entire world. Having some backup would make 1.3 a lot cooler, and hey, we might actually get it. The update is supposed to make npcs a lot more livelier.

I can definitely see this, or something very similar, being implemented into the game. Good job on the idea, you could also add escaping as an AI addition so that they run away from the monsters, if self defense wasn't an option, and return afterwards.

Imagine the nurse running around actively healing the others while the goblin army plundered your base.. that would be pretty cool to see.

idea: you can set minions to houses, they will remain there and will NOT count towards your current minions summoned count (though you can only have 1 per npc)
The Starbound idea to place humans in a place to they protect the house, dreams dreams, hope they become true xD

Well this is a thing now
Well, you've won a...

e3756daa2317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom