Smash Ballot Discussion

Who did you vote for in the Smash Ballot?

• Banjo & Kazooie!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gunvolt!

• Meat Boy!

• Shantae!

• Shovel Knight!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Quote!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rayman!

• Goku!

• Foxy!

• Reckless Safety Guy!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don't intend to vote.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sodapone🌳

Wall of Flesh
sorry about the really large poll box, there's a lot of options...
So, I'm pretty sure this has already resounded off of the cavern walls of the internet plenty of times, but Masahiro Sakurai has effectively opened the floodgates and opened up a ballot in which you can vote for any character you see fit. You can vote here if you haven't already.

Naturally, this has resulted in the entire population of the internet going INSANE. Suggestions and propaganda are being tossed all over the place, all in the name of which character will get that one spot (speculated to be 5 by some.) To add to the madness, several companies have spoken up and called for fans to vote for their characters. I've made a list here; tell me if I've gotten any details wrong or if another company has started voicing their support.

So, at the end of the day, there is one simple question left...who did you vote for, and why? I myself voted for Quote because I already wrote up an entire moveset, plus the extra bits.

Last edited:
Wow, there's companies asking fans to vote for their characters? I didn't expect that. I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for yet...
also... this thread has already been made... and it was locked because we already have a thread to discuss smash bros stuff (but for some reason no one ever uses it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom