Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
Now, before we pick fighters and all, here is a bit of info.
  • Some extra fighters were added for a bit more option. Some that I would think not just me, but a some other people would like. If you would like to request a character into this, PM me.
  • You can PvP with another person, however you can't dodge everything they throw at you.
  • Multiple people can choose one character, but only up to 3 people, cause I don't want dozens of Inklings inking everyone into some gross color. Each person may only have 3 characters at max but all being different characters.
  • Tag me when you choose a character so I know, then you can start!
  • To make this simpler, spirits won't be an equipable item in here as it would confuse me and everyone else (well at least me).
  • When fighting, people can join in with you at the beginning of a match and during but not during sudden smash or such.
  • Fighting is simple. Just say your next move and a follow up move. You could go more indepth if you want.
  • This is not just fighting, as you can talk to others and other stuff

Upon choosing character:

You wake up noticing you and a few of your friend made it. Now you wake up. (Say I wake up to start your journey!)

200px-SuperMarioParty_Waluigi.png IsabelleThumb.jpg IncineroarThumb.jpg Kenthumb.jpg SmashBowserThumb.jpg SmashBayonettaThumb.jpg SmashClimbersThumb.jpg SmashChromThumb.jpg PiranhaThumb.jpg SmashBowserJrThumb.jpg SmashDaisyThumb.jpg SmashCloudThumb.jpg SmashGameWatchThumb.jpg SmashFoxThumb.jpg SmashFalconThumb.jpg SmashDarkPitThumb.jpg SmashDuckHuntThumb.jpg SmashDededeThumb.jpg SmashCorrinThumb.jpg SmashDiddyThumb.jpg SmashDonkeyKongThumb.jpg SmashGanondorfThumb.jpg SmashDarkSamusThumb.jpg SmashGreninjaThumb.jpg SmashFalcoThumb.jpg SmashLucarioThumb.jpg SmashJigglypuffThumb.jpg SmashIkeThumb.jpg SmashKingKRoolThumb.jpg SmashLinkThumb.jpg SmashInklingThumb.jpg SmashMewtwoThumb.jpg SmashDrMarioThumb.jpg SmashLukasThumb.jpg SmashKirbyThumb.jpg SmashLucinaThumb.jpg SmashPacManThumb.jpg SmashMegaManThumb.jpg SmashMetaKnightThumb.jpg SmashLuigiThumb.jpg SmashLittleMacThumb.jpg SmashMarthThumb.jpg SmashPeachThumb.jpg SmashNessThumb.jpg SmashMiiFighterThumb.jpg SmashPalutenaThumb.jpg SmashRidleyThumb.jpg SmashMarioThumb.jpg SmashRyuThumb.jpg SmashRosalinaThumb.jpg SmashPikachuThumb.jpg SmashToonLinkThumb.jpg SmashYo:red:humb.jpg SmashZeroSuitThumb.jpg SmashPokemonTrainerThumb.jpg SmashSamusThumb.jpg SmashWarioThumb.jpg SmashVillagerThumb.jpg SmashWolfThumb.jpg SmashOlimarThumb.jpg SmashPichuThumb.jpg SmashRoyThumb.jpg SmashRobinThumb.jpg SmashSonicThumb.jpg SmashShulkThumb.jpg SmashZeldaThumb.jpg SmashSimonThumb.jpg SmashSheikThumb.jpg SmashWiiFitThumb.jpg SmashRobThumb.jpg SmashSnakeThumb.jpg SmashPitThumb.jpg SmashRichterThumb.jpg SmashYoungLinkThumb.jpg Joker_(Persona_5).png 258471828096212.png Bandana_Dee.png cooking-mama-cooking-mama-9893270-300-300.gif

Wah

Last edited:
He gets up and searches. . .
Yeah.
((Now, to wait. . .))
(I made a slight chance in adding spirits back but not equipping them. Most fights will be against spirits.)

Isabelle

"Do you see that? It looks like a flame. Do you want to go check it out?"
*Isabelle shivers a bit, getting behind Captain Falcon.*
"I am a tiny bit scared to do so... But I will help you though so don't worry!"
*She shouts, looking up at you.*

Okay, just try not getting in-between my Falcon Punch.
He walked to said flame.
Hello!?
[doublepost=1547531396,1547531051][/doublepost]((Btw, my char is going to be Cap.))
(( It says equitable, instead of equipable, just sayin'))

Hel- Whoa!
He dodges the punch, then uses his trademark!
Falcon Punch!

The fighter gets hit square in the face. It gets up and heads for Isabelle. Isabelle gets up and dusts off. The fighter throws a fireball and goes in for the punch.

Isabelle

"I think I got this!"
*Isabelle catches the fireball, stashing it for later use. She then rips out her fishing rod, catching the fighter and throwing it up into the air.*
"Its your chance Captain!"

@SimeaseKitten im clou- WAIT THERES BANDANA DEE IM COMING FOR YA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
[doublepost=1547564285,1547564061][/doublepost]I wake up
"Holy cheese on a holy cracker on a holy general clucks where am i?"

I can't talk anymore, so i try to use my hands to say this "Thanks, now i can't talk. Now, im not one of these 'ghosts' and i have no clue what your talking about"

Hands again "If we find someone like Dr. Mario with medical practice"

(It's not exactly sign language, its me trying to show you things with my hands)

(OMG I JUST REALISED ONLY KIRBY AND DDD AND VILLAINS HAVE MOUTHS LETS SAY I HAVE A MOUTH BETWEEN MY ORANGE DOTS UNDER MY EYES.)

"Its right here between the spots under my eyes."

He jumps into the air, onto the thing, then again. . .
Falcon Punch!!
The spirit falls upon the ground, evaporating.
Another one appears ahead of you, in its fire form.

Isabelle

"W-We did it!"
*Isabelle delighted after winning, notices Bandana Dee.*
"Wait, who is that?"
((@Sockmonkey367))

@SimeaseKitten im clou- WAIT THERES BANDANA DEE IM COMING FOR YA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
[doublepost=1547564285,1547564061][/doublepost]I wake up
"Holy cheese on a holy cracker on a holy general clucks where am i?"
((Yee))
((You can join in with Isabelle and Captian Flacon in the next fight. You normal special is a chargeable spear toss, side special is a spear thrust that launches you forward and if you hit something you bounce back. Your up special is dee spinning his spear like a propeller having insanely fast up speed but low horizontal movement, and also does damage. Down special makes you take out a parasol and do a sky drills. Hitting the ground makes stars come out both sides. Using on ground makes you fly up, then do the drill attack))

"Im a waddle dee of the bandana clan." ((BTW im still using my hands. We either have to get to doctor mario or a doctor to use mai voice.))

Back
Top Bottom