Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

*ここはどこ means Where am I* *cloud leaves because he is bored and can't understand anyone*

*Link notices* Welp, there goes Cloud. He could have been a great addition to our roster.

*Samus begins charging up her beam.*

((Samus can talk in games where she wears the power suit, not counting THAT game.))

*Samus finishes charging her Charge Beam and fires it at the spirit.*

((wait, there was a CDI samus?))

((I meant games like Metroid Fusion and the introduction for Super Metroid. And the game I was referring to NOT saying was Other M. And of course Zero Suit Samus can talk, but not Power Suit Samus for some reason.))

The fighter comes seeming to be a copy of Bowser.
I throw my spear, hitting the opponets head, and start doing my side special.

((wait, there was a CDI samus?))
*Bowser breaks the spear by using his horns. However, your lunge hits bowser doing a medium amount of damage. Bowser shoots a fire ball at you.*
*charges forward smash attack*
*Bowser shoots a fireball at you*
*Samus finishes charging her Charge Beam and fires it at the spirit.*

((I meant games like Metroid Fusion and the introduction for Super Metroid. And the game I was referring to NOT saying was Other M. And of course Zero Suit Samus can talk, but not Power Suit Samus for some reason.))
*The shot hits bowser but doesn't barely back. You do now you did some big damage. Bowser shoots a fire ball at you.*

Isabelle

"Oh god! G-give me a second guys."

*Isabelle plants a Lloyd right by her. She then attempts to reel Bowser in.*

Kirby
I turn towards the waddle dee
"poyo..." i have a concerned expression on my face
dude, i have a mild headache and the last thing i saw was everyone getting YEETed by some light thing. im not doing great. what about you?
((does kirby talk at all in WoL? i dont have a switch so i cant play WoL, but i know he never speaks any coherent language in Subspace Emissary))

Last edited:
*Samus dodges most of the fireballs, but gets hit by a few. Right before Bowser hits her, she shoots a powerful, but short range burst of energy from her arm cannon. It's pretty much a small explosion, and Bowser gets hit by it*

((As someone who's beaten World of Light, I can confirm that Kirby doesn't talk at all during it, so no.))

Kirby
I turn towards the waddle dee
"poyo..." i have a concerned expression on my face
((does kirby talk at all in WoL? i dont have a switch so i cant play WoL, but i know he never speaks any coherent language in Subspace Emissary))
((wat))
((He speaks in simple words like 'hi', and such))
*Samus dodges most of the fireballs, but gets hit by a few. Right before Bowser hits her, she shoots a powerful, but short range burst of energy from her arm cannon. It's pretty much a small explosion, and Bowser gets hit by it*

((As someone who's beaten World of Light, I can confirm that Kirby doesn't talk at all during it, so no.))
((He speaks very little like in his taunts but not enough to say full sentences.))
*You get hit by the fireball taking a bit of damage and also get hit, combining the damage. You counter with the burst of energy making Bowser fly backwards.*

((I would say that kirby people can understand other kirby people, no matter what. Also what does poyo mean @Orifan1 ?))
((poyo means nothing. its just kirbyspeak. however, the tone and context of the kirbyspeak is the key to deducing what kirby means, which is often times unrelated to what his exact words were. or you could just do what everyone from the anime did and barely bother with it at all. wont blame you.))
[doublepost=1547688830,1547688522][/doublepost]((also, theres no other "kirby people". aside from the magic mirror guys, every other "kirby" that wasn't pinkboye himself has been, unless otherwise stated, non-canon. that includes the ones from battle royal and air ride, as both are completely non-canon games))

Back
Top Bottom