Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

((poyo means nothing. its just kirbyspeak. however, the tone and context of the kirbyspeak is the key to deducing what kirby means, which is often times unrelated to what his exact words were. or you could just do what everyone from the anime did and barely bother with it at all. wont blame you.))
[doublepost=1547688830,1547688522][/doublepost]((also, theres no other "kirby people". aside from the magic mirror guys, every other "kirby" that wasn't pinkboye himself has been, unless otherwise stated, non-canon. that includes the ones from battle royal and air ride, as both are completely non-canon games))
((I think he means by Kirby people, like friends of his. Meta knight, king dedede, or such))

((Speaking of which, isn't Meta Knight and his offshoots (Dark Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, ect.) considered part of Kirby's species?))

((Speaking of which, isn't Meta Knight and his offshoots (Dark Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, ect.) considered part of Kirby's species?))
((I think so. They said it in the anime and also when Meta Knight dropped his mask, he looked quite similar to Kirby.))

((I think so. They said it in the anime and also when Meta Knight dropped his mask, he looked quite similar to Kirby.))
((it also happens in the games. a lot. like, literally every time you fight meta knight, ever. it happens. and speaking of the anime))
((the fandom does consider them to be members of the same species, however, as the anime confirms, Kirby and MK are in vastly seperate age groups. which is why kirby often says incoherent blabber. also, while we are on the topic of things the anime confirms, the star warriors are not a race of people, but an organization. think of them as a medieval galactic federation))
[doublepost=1547762853,1547762804][/doublepost]((also, editing my message that started this whole discussion to include a translation.))

((ok now im confused. is sock playing as both waddle dee and somebody else or is waddle dee and kirby being attacked by fire lizard?))

Given the nature of this thread, an RP not a "forum game," it has been moved into the "Forum Roleplay" section and tagged as a Single Thread RP. If you have any questions please contact me or any other staff member.

In a nearby patch of tall grass, a pair of eyes pop up.

And then another pair.

One pair is clearly bigger than the other.

Suddenly, a light brown dog bounds out from the grass, accompanied by a mallard duck on its shoulder.

"WOOF!"

((looking back at this, its wild that Siamese predicted Joker. and technically sans. technically.
this is dead af but out of curiosity - could mii fighters (and characters you can create with mii fighters) be playable?))

Back
Top Bottom