PC Snake Minigame Using a 24x24 Pixelbox Display

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing my snake game running on a 24x24 pixelbox display. The main goal of this project was to allow practical usage of a 24x24 pixel box display. I have worked with another user here @Paul and he allowed me a copy of one of his projects. I have transformed this build into an easier to user display for various minigames and other such applications.

Attachments

• 24x24_Pixelbox_Snake_MG.wld
    4.5 MB · Views: 105
UPDATE:

fix.PNG

Currently adding support for "difficulties" :: Aka the snake moves faster/slower. Also switching to digital from the analog timers.

Bug fixes Snake v0.1

- Removed Anolog Timer
- Fixed Snake Logo Flashing
- Added Difficulties
- Fixed A Bug With Register Reset

UPDATE: The Register Reset no longer needs teleporters or target dummies. This completely eliminates the need for updating target dumies for this game.
Capture 2021-04-03 15_41_14.png

Attachments

• 24x24_Pixelbox_Snake_MG_0.2.wld
    4.5 MB · Views: 77
This should be the last update, this is a fix for the run-on scorebored issue where it counts +1 after the game ends.
000.PNG

If anyone else finds anything let me know.

Attachments

• 24x24_Pixelbox_Snake_MG_0.3.wld
    4.5 MB · Views: 78
That's insane. How long did it take to set it all up?
On a side note, could you tell me your thoughts about this change I made to pixel boxes?
It would make screens utilizing pixel boxes much smaller and easier and
I personally think they fit to the description better, but I don't really know.

That's insane. How long did it take to set it all up?
On a side note, could you tell me your thoughts about this change I made to pixel boxes?
It would make screens utilizing pixel boxes much smaller and easier and
I personally think they fit to the description better, but I don't really know.
This is very interesting! I'm currently working on another 24x24 pixel box project, one that has to do with animations, but I will curranty check this idea out and bring it up to my other fellow engineers to look at. What is the largest size of screen you have tested this on? Without doing some tests I'm not sure if it can be expanded indefinitely.

RAM.png

Preview of my RAM snippet.

Back
Top Bottom