• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Snappy's Stores

Snappy_Guardian

Skeletron
Selling plenty of expert mode items and dyes, contact me for more information. I will also kill a boss for 1 gold for you. Just not Moon Lord Expert Mode. Not yet. Dyes are 1 gold, expert mode items 10 each. I also sell mounts, weapons, and more!

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Can you kill me 1000 eyes of chthulu? At the same time? Spawned by Hero's Mod so that we can actually do this? And i will give you the gold on a non modded character? Also only vanilla weapons? And no defense points?

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Snappy, ok, gold armor! Except that you use the platinum greaves instead of the gold greaves, 1 extra defense, but no set bonus.
[doublepost=1547871540,1547871523][/doublepost]Also no accesories.

Atomic_Aiz

Terrarian
Yo m8 you have any luminite bars/ores? if so i need 350 bars ill pay 1k plat.
[doublepost=1547873249,1547872708][/doublepost]And i just found some duke fisron bags i bought a long time ago so ill throw those in to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom