how put a lot of images together ?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LwKyZa

Terrarian
I tried to take a snapshot of the world...and in the terraria\snapshot folder was just a lot of images but how to put them together ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 157
With some sort of image editing software; you end up attaching them together as best you can, to get a cohesive picture.
My suggestion for something free, is GIMP.

With some sort of image editing software; you end up attaching them together as best you can, to get a cohesive picture.
My suggestion for something free, is GIMP.
Too bad terraria creators dont solve this problem :(
But thanks... now I have just to spent some hours or days editing images :(

But thanks... now I have just to spent some hours or days editing images :(
Uhh..... If you're on PC, there is a camera mode now for large scale shots. You can access the mode by opening the inventory and clicking the icon on the top right, above the armor/accessories slots.

Technically, this is neither a problem, nor can it be solved. Terraria can not auto-detect if, let alone how, multiple images should or should not be stitched together, nor can it modify those files. I wouldn't know if it's technically possible to code that feature in, but I'm pretty sure it's not technically feasible.

Ok apparently no one even tried to look at the post. OP obviously used camera mode, but disabled image packing. Enabling image packing removes a lot of resolution, so I advise stiching them together from unpacked mode

Back
Top Bottom