NPCs & Enemies Snicker Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpking

Wall of Flesh
This thread is not to be taken seriously, it is just for fun.
This was my first thread, and is dedicated to Snickerbobble! He also contributed a few ideas!
Item:
Snickermoon Cookie
Snickermoon.png
Sprite made by @Snickerbobble!
Tooltip: Looks so yummy...
Summons the Snicker Moon Event.
Craftong: Naughty Present and Pumpkin Moon Medallion @ Mythril Anvil

Event:
This event is called the Snickermoon Event and is summoned with a Snickermoon Cookie at night. It will also make the moon look like a Snickermoon Cookie.
First Wave: 0 points needed; All Pre-HM enemies, not including Dungeon Guardian.
Each Pre-HM enemy gives 1 point.
Second Wave: 100 points needed; All Pre-HM bossed and enemies, not including Dungeon Guardian.
Each Pre-HM boss gives 10 points.
Third Wave: 1,000 point needed; All HM enemies and Pre-HM enemies and bosses, not including dungeon Guardian.
Each HM enemy gives 100 points.
Fourth Wave: 10,000 points needed; All HM and Pre-HM bosses and enemies, including Dungeon Guardian.
Each HM boss gives 1000 points.
Final Wave: 100,000 points needed; All Boss (More about him below) He doesn't give any points, since he's only in the final wave.
Boss:
All Boss
Health: 666 Googolplex
Damage: 666 Centillion
Defense: 0 (He doesn't need any)
He is made up of every boss in Terraria from any suggestion or mod, therefore he fills up the entire screen. This means he will hit you the second he spawns. If he kills you in Non-Expert Mode, Terraria will be deleted off of your computer. If he kills you in Expert Mode, your computer will get every possible virus in history. (I know these effects are impossible to implement...)

Armor:
All Boss Helmet
Defense: 333 Centillion
Bonus: 33.33% Damage to all weapons
Set Bonus: 50% chance to dodge attacks
Crafting: One of every item in Terraria (Including unobtainable items) @ Mythril Anvil

All Boss Bodyplate
Crafting: One of every item in Terraria (Including unobtainable items) @ Mythril Anvil

All Boss Leggings

Weapons:
All Boss Sword
Damage: 999 Googolplex

Critical Strike Chance: 100%
Speed: Insanely Fast (1 use time)

Well, that's that! Sorry for wasting your time, but leave your feedback down below!;)

Last edited:
I would give some serious criticism, but I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm going to say. This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen. You got me laughing, no doubt about it.

But... well... you would have to force a lot of weird chemicals down Red's throat for him to even consider adding this. I'm sure you knew that, yes?

Pfft, do you really think this would be a challenge for the great and mighty Redygames? He could destroy this event in less than 2 minutes, then write an incredibly detailed guide. (Also, this needs more redygames references, it's missing his birthday, menacing hallowed armor, and spooky chair bug, etc.)

Why would redygames know about this?

Only I have the addition of the Snickermoon for Terraria!

And I have proven that All Boss is a complete joke against the Broken Copper Shortsword.

All Boss
Health: 666 Googolplex
Damage: 666 Centillion
Defense: 0 (He doesn't need any)
He is made up of every boss in Terraria from any suggestion or mod, therefore he fills up the entire screen. This means he will hit you the second he spawns. If he kills you in Non-Expert Mode, Terraria will be deleted off of your computer. If he kills you in Expert Mode, your computer will get every possible virus in history. (I know these effects are impossible to implement...)

Hahaha, lol, seriously, this is got to be joke, you made me laugh hard man,
Killed by this and Terraria is deleted while Expert, all the virus in the world goes inside your computer,
hahaha, I get the point on "this is just for fun". (But isn't this some sort of trolling in the Suggestions Forum (maybe))

I would give some serious criticism, but I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm going to say. This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen. You got me laughing, no doubt about it.

But... well... you would have to force a lot of weird chemicals down Red's throat for him to even consider adding this. I'm sure you knew that, yes?
Get the roofies. I'll get the vodka.

So many replies! I'm surprised, I thought there would be 1 or 2 replies, but I got 15.

I knew that this would never be implemented no matter what, it was just so funny when I thought of it I just had to make a thread. On my next thread, you can give me as much criticism as you want!
Wait a minute, the sprite is the summonor item? Lol, it was meant to be the lunar boss itself :dryadtongue: which would be a part of All Boss, I would think!

It is also what the moon would look like during the event, and the Lunar Boss would be in Wave 4
[DOUBLEPOST=1416053505][/DOUBLEPOST]Added crafting recipe to the summoning item, and where they are crafted!

Why would redygames know about this?
*All Facepalm*
Redygames, is the one and only guy who was able to kill All Boss
Getting his superior/legendary Vampire Knives from Server Terrariaone and his menacing hallowed armour from an unknown source.
This Philippines guy changed the history of Terraria by making this guide (http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/how-to-kill-all-boss.114210/) and you're sitting here trying to convince us to use broken copper shortswords.
In other words STOP RUINING THE JOKE SWORDBOMB

I'm sorry, but as per the rules, joke suggestions are not allowed. In addition, threads devoted to specific members, positive or negative, are strongly discouraged.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom