Ask Alchemy Pony / Changing Flask & his OCs Anything

It has been modified - now it is two bandages covering tips of stitches that cross each other.
Do you have a pic of this new version? Or am I just reading this incorrectly and you've had this one for a while?
As I seem to remember like an almost cross shape with lines at the end but I'm not sure if you're referring to that one or not.

Why isn't the 'Queen Chrysallis' character in your signature in italics? Was it an oversight or just something I'm missing?

Yeah, oversight here. The list isn't up to date anyway...

Cutie mark? Two bandages covering tips of a cross stitch.

And uh, I'd use it to ensure the government actually functions rather than waiting for it until New Year.
Me? I would make sure Torxon drowns under a cold icy lake should I meet him again, out of spite.
Do nothing, I guess. I can't see a scenario where I can find a better use for it when my wits are enough. Okay, except for cheaters - I'll force them to say out openly that they've cheated.
Silly, the only thing I would do with it is distracting them in case it's gonna hurt!

Colour? Slate blue. Shape? I dunno, anything irregular, I guess.

Considered the second and it's pre-evo. Also considering a Lugia TF, somehow.

And hm, let's see. From a baseline of a human: Snivy, a few times. Latias, a few times. Riolu, Charmander, Eevee, Dratini and... dragon->Reshiram TF too.
Considered doing a Gible too, but since the roleplay the consideration was didn't work well for me, they're just consideration

If you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, and give each of those forms an additional ability/superpower, what would you choose, what would you do with them, and why? You would be able to switch between those forms at will, but you would be unable to turn back into your original form, or anything else besides the three you've selected.

This question also goes to 3 of your OCs of your choice as well. (Note: if an OC already has the ability to turn into another specific creature, they would lose the ability to turn into that creature as well.)

Last edited:
If you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, and give each of those forms an additional ability/superpower, what would you choose, what would you do with them, and why? You would be able to switch between those forms at will, but you would be unable to turn back into your original form, or anything else besides the three you've selected.

This question also goes to 3 of your OCs of your choice as well. (Note: if an OC already has the ability to turn into another specific creature, they would lose the ability to turn into that creature as well.)
Latias, Snivy and Batpony!
Except that the batpony gets to do telekinetics, the Snivy gets to have two abilities at once and Latias can make illusions now! Because sure I could trick them that I've not changed, then pass reliably as being able to 'change' at will into human or anything else!

Anything but a dragon, eh? Fine, a griff with ability to create water, a cockatrice with an ability to transmute stone and an... uh... a fox thing that can do disguise.

Zorua, Zoroark or Changeling?
Hm... wait, I've got better idea for third one. A kirin with icy powers!
Urrrrg, literally just only having to deal with emotions to keep being almost the same as a pony... next.

Oh, me? Wait, why me?
Tre, I know I've already estabilished you a few times, but I know you can have more forms than that.
It's obvious! A sni-
You're already a Snivy in your fic.
Oh. Then ponyta with telepathy, a Zorua with super strength and a Lapras! With stronger skin, because... heh, why not if I get denied to be a snivy?

The Blizzard of Mountains would want to respond. A great wyvern with no issue with magical stamina, a...
...uh, this is gonna take thirty minutes for her to think it.
...a... right. A kobold with ice powers and the last is an equine thing with a horn that can do-
Vile creature. How dare you assume my form!?

*Cue the brawl between the three.*
Uh, while they're fighting, what she meant is an unicorn.
THAT CAN DO SOME NECROMANCY!
YOU SON OF A TORXON, AVOUTA!
Considering the fanbase of this particular Pokemon, I would recommend you handle this very, very, very, very, very carefully...

Opinion on Garchomp..?
Yeah, fanbases. This is why I don't care about the fanbase anymore, and just look at the wider picture nowadays. Unless it's multiplayer game.

A cool sharkmon, by the way. It was my intention with Daedalus, but I guess they have to wait.

And when/where was that?
Calamity RP, of course! Gref/Anthony Slyck has been turned into a derg, then reincarnated after dying into a dragon, again, than they've changed into a Reshiram.

If you could travel into either the past or future, how far back or forward would each of you go? (It is assumed that you would be able to return to your normal time whenever you choose to. This is also without the risk of causing time paradoxes.) This also goes to 3 OCs of your choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom