Map-PvP Snowball Free-for-All: A Holiday Battle Royale

BadScientist

Plantera
Merry Christmas and happy holidays! This is my gift to the community. I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to leave me some feedback.

Snowball Free-for-All

You and your pals are some of Santa's little helpers. You've just finished making the all the toys for the good girls and boys and Santa wants to reward you with a game: a snowball fight to determine who gets the first presents of the season! Get out there and show the other elves what you're made of!

Features:
  • Competitive gameplay
  • Three rounds and an after-party
  • A fun, Christmas-themed world
  • Playable by 1-4 players (at least 2 recommended)
Getting Started:
  1. Download the attached map file and place it in your Terraria worlds folder (...Documents/My Games/Terraria/Worlds)
  2. Open Terraria
  3. Select Multiplayer
  4. Either host a game or join a game hosted by another player (more details can be found on the Terraria Wiki)
  5. Create a new character
  6. If hosting, select the map "Snowball Free-for-All" and then invite your friends
  7. Have fun!
Default Rules: (Feel free to make up your own rules amongst yourselves.)
  • Don't build or break anything
  • Use new characters
  • Don't fight until the Free-for-All actually begins
  • Use only items given to you in containers
  • Each player should be on a separate team
Pro-Tips:
  • Make a back-up of the map so you can reset it if something goes wrong or you want to play again.
  • Don't worry about conserving your snowballs. You should have more than enough.
  • If you get killed, use the nurse to heal up quickly and get back in the game
20171215162325_1.jpg
20171215162426_1.jpg
20171215162635_1.jpg
20171215162835_1.jpg

Attachments

• Snowball_Free-for-All v1.0.wld
    196.6 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Very nice, very Christmassy! I like how you make the player feel like a small elf and I love the Christmas tree.

Back
Top Bottom