Snowy field house

zenmai

Terrarian
I want to place the food to table:cool:
1.jpg

I like this little lodge. However, I'd improve it by replacing the clouds serving as the snow on the roof with actual snow, I'd take out the bookcase completely and put bookshelves along the stairs leading down to the balcony (This would disconnect the stairs that lead to the second floor from the bookcase as well), and I'd take out the platforms on the stairs, leaving only the blocks to serve as stairs. The free space that you now have at the bottom of the stairwell could be rightly filled up by placing a grandfather clock made of boreal wood.

I like this little lodge. However, I'd improve it by replacing the clouds serving as the snow on the roof with actual snow, I'd take out the bookcase completely and put bookshelves along the stairs leading down to the balcony (This would disconnect the stairs that lead to the second floor from the bookcase as well), and I'd take out the platforms on the stairs, leaving only the blocks to serve as stairs. The free space that you now have at the bottom of the stairwell could be rightly filled up by placing a grandfather clock made of boreal wood.

It was little changed
my sense is change difficult;(
222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom