So after 6 years here is my introduction I guess.

fexod

Empress of Light
Hello there~

My name is fexod, read it carefully as people tend to fail at pronouncing it correctly.
I have played Terraria for a LOT of time now; I was there when cobwebs didn't slow you down and holding both directions in mid-air gave you spazms, when the Devs couldn't decide whether or not cacti should do contact damage and when hardmode was added.
For some reason I still remember that the Alchemy Stand is item No.1000 because Red mentioned it in an update preview, great times.

To this day my love for Terraria hasn't died down although I am not as much of an active player anymore.
I was a Mod on the first unofficial German Terraria forum ever and threw a tantrum when the admin left without a trace, then tried to create my own unofficial forum and eventually abandoned that one just like my predecessor did.

So yeeah... feel free to hit me up if ya wanna play I guess, I like playing Summoner and Ranger.

Next thing I want to do a Mechanic run where I defeat all bosses with contraptions. We'll see how this one will go.

Looking forward to replies etc., have a good one folks!

Back
Top Bottom