PS Vita So disappointed, hoping there's a fix

Bobby-Doo

Terrarian
The biggest appeal about this game for me was the fact that I could play it on the go.

I could enjoy terraria on my big tv at home and then upload my character and worlds to the cloud and continue playing on my vita

After the big update it seems that this is no longer possible .. Is this true?

I do not want to start a brand new campaign just to play at home sometimes, that's rediculous

I completely stopped playing Minecraft permanently because it didn't have save file sharing from ps4 to vita

The biggest appeal about this game for me was the fact that I could play it on the go.

I could enjoy terraria on my big tv at home and then upload my character and worlds to the cloud and continue playing on my vita

After the big update it seems that this is no longer possible .. Is this true?

I do not want to start a brand new campaign just to play at home sometimes, that's rediculous

I completely stopped playing Minecraft permanently because it didn't have save file sharing from ps4 to vita
That is the case. In order for PS4 Terraria to continue receiving content updates it had to leave the old gen systems behind because their hardware limitations could no longer support new content. You can find more info on this here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile.47156/

Thanks Nike Leon,

Wow that is so unfortunate.

I do appreciate the ongoing updates for a game that I bought years ago. In that respect I think it's fantastic value and such a great game.

But couldn't this have been an add on or an opt in program?

I'd rather just play the old version and be able to take it with me on the go.

I don't suppose I can revert back?

Thanks Nike Leon,

Wow that is so unfortunate.

I do appreciate the ongoing updates for a game that I bought years ago. In that respect I think it's fantastic value and such a great game.

But couldn't this have been an add on or an opt in program?

I'd rather just play the old version and be able to take it with me on the go.

I don't suppose I can revert back?
Unfortunately there were too many issues with the old version. They rebuilt the entire game from scratch based on the PC 1.3.0.7 version. I highly doubt Microsoft and Sony allow multiple versions of a game in their market place so the 'opt-out' approach wasn't an option. :/

You'd have to have backed up your files somewhere before updating. And you'd be unable to play online.

Unfortunately there were too many issues with the old version. They rebuilt the entire game from scratch....

Can I at least move my world over?

I successfuly moved my character over but all of my stuff is still in the other world and I can't download it for some reason, it just doesn't show in the cloud on ps4 anymore.

Thanks for the help btw

Can I at least move my world over?

I successfuly moved my character over but all of my stuff is still in the other world and I can't download it for some reason, it just doesn't show in the cloud on ps4 anymore.

Thanks for the help btw
You should be able to but there may be a glitch currently.

I highly doubt Microsoft and Sony allow multiple versions of a game in their market place so the 'opt-out' approach wasn't an option. :/

Minecraft does that. Gathered you own the previous version. I don't get why they couldn't do that with Terraria. If the game was remade from the ground up. Release it as a separate thing rather than an update. So the people that want to keep playing the console version and not the pc version could.

Minecraft does that. Gathered you own the previous version. I don't get why they couldn't do that with Terraria. If the game was remade from the ground up. Release it as a separate thing rather than an update. So the people that want to keep playing the console version and not the pc version could.
Third party indie titles rarely get the same treatment as first party AAA titles. I am not qualified to speak on behalf of Re-Logic regarding their decisions.

Third party indie titles rarely get the same treatment as first party AAA titles. I am not qualified to speak on behalf of Re-Logic regarding their decisions.

I just find it confusing cause they said the redid the engine and everything.

Back
Top Bottom