Items So, I got an idea for 1.4

Varence

Terrarian
So my brother got an idea for terraria 1.4 for some new vanity items. So, for example, you kill the EoC on master mode, he would have a 100% chance to drop a special master mode only pair of pants, skeletron would drop the shirt, and Eater of worlds would drop the hat, and when you had the full set on vanity or something you would have a special effect or each piece has a special effect but it looks really cool when you combine the 3 parts. You could call the set i just mentioned the "Retro" Set, since those three were the original 3 bosses in terraria, and when you kill different bosses they drop different parts of a set depending on when they were added or if they have a common theme. Just a random idea my brother had while we were talking about 1.4. Don't think this will get noticed but hey, its worth a shot.

It would be nice if we could vaguely know what it looks like. Maybe it's like the familiar set, but with the player sprite looking similar to how it did in the earliest versions of the game? (I mean, it looked hilariously bad, but it would still be fun.)

Back
Top Bottom