tModLoader So, I have an issue with TModLoader/TEdit.

Do you also have this issue?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Plays

Steampunker
Earlier today, I was just playing on my server with a friend as usual. Then we decided to work out a plan to use TEdit to make an artificial Mushroom Biome. After all was said and done, house and all, I tried booting the server back up, but here's where the issue surfaced.
The window opens for about 4 seconds, completely blank, then immediately closes without me doing anything, therefore I can't launch the server. If anyone knows what to do to fix this, please let me know.

EDIT:Yes, I've restarted and shut down several times, before you suggest it.
EDIT2:This issue is solved.

Last edited:
Earlier today, I was just playing on my server with a friend as usual. Then we decided to work out a plan to use TEdit to make an artificial Mushroom Biome. After all was said and done, house and all, I tried booting the server back up, but here's where the issue surfaced.
The window opens for about 4 seconds, completely blank, then immediately closes without me doing anything, therefore I can't launch the server. If anyone knows what to do to fix this, please let me know.

EDIT:Yes, I've restarted and shut down several times, before you suggest it.
I don't think TEdit has Tmodloader support, so basically you just made your world corrupt.

TEdit does not support modded worlds.
Does so, I already used TEdit to remove about 40% of my world's crimson and it worked fine.
[doublepost=1504039507,1504039367][/doublepost]And also, thats not even the issue.
The server itself is failing to stay open.

Does so, I already used TEdit to remove about 40% of my world's crimson and it worked fine.
[doublepost=1504039507,1504039367][/doublepost]And also, thats not even the issue.
The server itself is failing to stay open.
What do you mean it's not the issue?

You didnt read properly,My issue is the WINDOW for the server [what keeps the mutliplayer server running] wont stay open for more than 4 seconds, therefore I can't play multiplayer with my friend.
Then I'd recommend to reinstall Tmodloader, and also delete the config files @ ...\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader

Back
Top Bottom