Mobile So I just made it to hard mode

i always go to a spider biome and grind for the poison staff immediately after the wall of flesh. it will last awhile and you can upgrade it with chlorophyte later. then, i would get wings and fight queen slime until i get the crystal assassin set. from there, i’d fight the mech bosses. hope this helps

I do the same as EaterofBees but also get a spider minion staff and a queen spider staff, too. Crystal Assassin Armor is really great, but to fight queen slime originally you should probably have at least mythril or orichalcum.

If you're being a ranger, farming hallowed and corrupt/crimson mimics (which you can summon manually with a key of night or key of light) lets you get the dart pistol/rifle and the daedalus stormbow. All three of these weapons are strong enough to beat every boss up to Plantera.

If you're a magic user, fishing in the hallow can give you a crystal serpent.

Melee weapons are pretty bad right now, but the Dao of Pow (which you can get from a hallowed desert and a corrupt desert, which you can make manually by dropping hallowd or corrupt blocks in a desert), Chain Guillotines (from corrupt mimic) and shadowflame knife (from goblin invasion) are all really good.

Summoners should probably do their best to beat the dreadnautilus and get a sanguine staff. It's easiest to do this from inside a house, wearing obsidian armor and using a hardmode whip like Firecracker or cool whip.

The best wings you can get at the start are fairy wings.

Back
Top Bottom