Other Art So I made a Terraria level on Mega Man Maker, heh

Kojiro_S

Spazmatism
Level ID: 501128

I really wanted to reproduce the process of exploring the underground jungle, finding the key(s) to the temple and then raiding it, so this is what I came up with. Of course, since the source game is quite different to a Mega Man game, I had to improvise quite a bit. Featuring Plant Man & Wood Man as Plantera A and B, and Concrete Man as Golem.

Have an idea for a Mega Man Maker level but don't want to go through the hassle of doing it yourself? Feel free to post your suggestions and I'll take it if interested. Just don't be mad if the end product is shorter than how you envisioned. MMM doesn't handle levels longer than 50 screens very well.

In case you don't know what Mega Man Maker is, well think Mario Maker, but with Mega Man resources, free and fanmade.
Home | Mega Man Maker

Last edited:
Level updated. New ID is on first post. Had to remove the video due to it being outdated. New video is ready.

Tried to reduce the instances of unfair enemy/trap placement as much as possible. Now you play as Roll due to her being a melee character. The other weapons remain as class representatives.
Also, there are more music transitions.

Let me know if you think I can improve certain areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom