Spazmatism
Rules:
-no weird out of context junk
-keep on the terraria topic
-no shipping NPCs or players
-respect what other people add unless it makes no sense
- and lastly have fun
I’ll start
Many years ago a land was formed from ancient gods, a land of piece that was ruled by many different creatures and people, most notably the dryads who were and ancient race of nature loving sorcerers who defended life, There were the goblins who constructed many great devices that improved their culture and helped maintain the earth, there were the lhizarhds who worshipped their own ancient god and made beautiful architecture, and lastly there were the humans who lived throughout the world and helped all those in need. But the world changed when the Cthulhu arose

The once glorious land was now ravaged and Cthulhu was in charge, the dryads realized they needed to do something about their evil overlord, so they sent many warriors to battle Cthulhu. The dryads left mothers and children in their first homes as they climbed to the highest point where the demon resided, when they arrived Cthulhu laughed and sent goblins to destroy there homes. The leader of the army was thrown into a fit of rage as he tore out the octopus’s eyes and parts of his brain. The creature fled to the moon but the dryads had lost all their loved ones, out of grief many killed themselves or died on their way to their former home. All were dead but one who hid away… waiting for a hero to rise and prove themselves

The guardian of the world, the monstrous Wall of Flesh prevented any Corruption or Crimson from spreading any further. He has waited in the form of a mere human for so long, until you came along.

For so long, you, a Terrarian who has suffered from the Cthulhu's ravage, wanted revenge on the monster. You met the wisest man on the face of Terraria, who was secretly the embodiment of the guardian itself, The Guide. He helps you on saving and bringing back some of the villagers in the hope to rebuild civilization. But of course, that wasn't your main goal.

This thread has a lot of potential and I love it.

Your main goal is to slay the vicious beasts who have exploited the once glorious land. From the slimes of the forest, to Cthulhu the mightiest. You begin your adventure, armed with little to nothing more than your burning desire for vengeance.

They’re was a man who wanted to defeat the eye of Cthulhu, the eater of worlds, and skeletron. He couldn’t defeat him by his own power, so he created mimicry robots Made of hallowed bars and powered by souls. Unfortunately, he created them a little too close, and the robot plan backfired on him… and his whole village.

edit: I apologize if this doesn’t quite fit the storyline, I didn’t know thats what we were doing.

Last edited:
They’re was a man who wanted to defeat the eye of Cthulhu, the eater of worlds, and skeletron. He couldn’t defeat him by his own power, so he created mimicry robots Made of hallowed bars and powered by souls. Unfortunately, he created them a little too close, and the robot plan backfired on him… and his whole village.
I apologize but I don't think this extends on the current storyline. Again, I am sorry.

Humans have almost been completely wiped out in this world. Each Skeleton you see underground is the remnants of the once amazing city, the Dungeon. Some Skeletons prefer to stay inside the Dungeon, but what lies beneath are magical powers-rings of fire, floating spiked balls, and a mysterious chant at the very bottom. Rumours have said that a group of cults have gone together to revive all the monsters that once roamed including Cthulhu.

The Old Man is the only survivor from the terrors in the Dungeon, and the embodiment of the phantom skeleton of Cthulhu. The Old Man is simply waiting for the end of his days outside the cave-like halls, but he can be freed of the horrible curse. That cursed skeleton, or we like to call him Skeletron, kills anyone who enters the dungeon-because the Dungeon was turned to a graveyard after the events of Cthulhu's fall. let the Skeletons rest in peace.

After beating the robotic counterparts of the mighty octopus, made by the genius engineer deep inside the dungeon, The souls possessing them, Sight, Might, Fright would escape to the place where they found the most natural life ; the jungle, possessing a wild flower, giving it the ability to become a gigantic nightmare.
Reproducing itself everywhere, enraging on anything that harms its little children, trying to poison them with its spores, trying to kill whatever harmed it or her children.
When it feel threatened by any means it reveals its true form of a wild man-eating plant.
(Hope my contribution was good?)

The devilish plant needed to be defeated before the jungle grow too much. And so you continue to slay yet another monster. Through the thorns and vines of the plant, you cut the plant to pieces and reveal its true form, a truly terrifying beast. You continue to destroy the plant and reach for its core, pulling out its life energy. The plant dies out as you notice you've also got a key from that plant. That reminded you about the Lihzahrd race hiding within the Jungle Temple. So, you decided to enter the temple, in hope of finding any clues regarding the Moon Lord.

The souls freed from the jungle enraged the dungeon itself and more dangerous skeletons have manifested inside. The jungle was left unstable after the defeat of Plantera, which alerted the idol of the Lihzahrd race, Golem. The key, formed from the jungle spirits allowed the exploration of the temple. Once you've slayed Golem, the final showdown will arrive shortly after...
The cult of Cthulhu has watched and done nothing for far too long. They start the ritual to summon their great lord- but it's too late. The Lunar forces bring down the almighty pillars to plunder and invade this world!

the pillars, with all there might bought terror upon the world, summoning mindless minions to do there biding, and there goal? to stop the summoning of the squid god moon lord, these pillars were the solar pillar with deadly swordsmen, the nebula pillar, with its dark magic it summons the floating brains of those who once challenged it, the vortex pillar, with its almighty armed minions who's aim is precise...and deadly!, the stardust pillar, who summons a barrage of a minions, those who can multiply upon death and those who fire lasers with the power of the stars above, unfortunately our brave hero mistook these pillars as the ultimate threat, and the minions of moon lord, so he slayed each pillar, and with each pillar destroyed, the more pain the hero felt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom