So.. I'm getting desperate. Stardew Valley Corrupted Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Fox Kurama

Duke Fishron
So it's been a solid 13 hours, and I haven't gotten any help on my thread of the ChuckleFish forums. This place seems to be way more active, and A lot of people here have been helpful in the past, so i'm hoping i'll get some luck here.

My best save just won't load. The game boots up, the intro plays, everything's fine until I click load. My last two profiles play just fine, with and without my sprite/portrait texture pack. But when I click my newest one where i'm only two items away from finishing the community center for the first time, it'll start to load and then crash. I've tried deleting the content folder and then reinstalling it, playing it with and without the mod, and it just won't work. I'm on the brink of having a straight up panic attack about this.

I've even looked at a guide on how to fix corrupted save files. In NotePAd++, as far as I can see, everything is fine, and using the XML plugin check brings up no errors. MY SaveGameInfo file seems just fine too. I really have no idea what's going on.

Error Logs:

f00ed9bcf13f79e1f494d921a3eb8d33.png

eb13436d237e750879da35ea9b8d3ec7.png

If this is not permitted here I will remove it.

Note: I even went to my back up and installed that (One that I made ages ago) and the same profile STILL doesn't work. The only think I can possibly think to do is entirely delete the game, and reinstall it, backiup my save and hoping that works... But I'm really not sure that will work at all.

I'm sorry you are having that issue, but this isn't the forum to get support on any game other than Terraria. You can of course post about your issue on your own profile, but it isn't an appropriate topic for a thread. I'd suggest going to the official forums for the game and trying to get help there instead of asking on a completely unrelated forum.

Good luck figuring out your issue so you can play the game. :)

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom