Mobile So, is this lucky?

Dog8181

Terrarian
So today I created a new world to find honeyed goggles, found a bee hive, the bee hive ended up have THREE, yes three bee summoning things and then after I defeated the three queen bees at once I went to the end of the beehive and there was a Waldo alter thing connected to the hive with a ENCHANTED SWORD (one of the top five rarest items in the game if you didn't know) inside of the Waldo alter. So, is this luck?
image.png

RNG likes me I guess me 2 in 25 kills. When I got the first one I had just started the game and had no idea what it was lol.

I sold the other as I don't ever think about it and want the coin lol. It took me a long time before I started coming here :) That is another time the RNG liked me. One of the first few slimes I killed dropped it. Kind of shocked me lol.

So. I was building my first mob statue arena and two ice slimes jumped out at me and dropped this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-21-15-48-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-21-15-48-59.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 221
RNG is always generous at unexpected times. I was building a flat crimsoned stone floor for the key mold, once I finished putting about 50 blocks of 2 rows I kill the first face monster and that was it XD

RNG is always generous at unexpected times. I was building a flat crimsoned stone floor for the key mold, once I finished putting about 50 blocks of 2 rows I kill the first face monster and that was it XD
I know right? XD I was going to farm for the crimson key mold and the first monster I kill while setting up my arena drops it.

Man,you guys are lucky,i killed 300-400 queen bee and still no bee mount(i sorta used a bug for it,so it wasn't that much of a farm),farmed for 30 mins in lihzard temple just for 1 golem summoning item,and yet I still got killed,going into underworld,immediately 5 red devils said hi to me,and yet I was trying to find slime staff,just head out the door and found it,but before it I took 1 hour on farming with my farm...Rng,You really do hate me do you?

Back
Top Bottom