PS4 So I've myself with quite the problem.

LazyPayday

Terrarian
As I didn't really assume the crimson was as big of a problem as it actually is when I first started playing, a large portion of my world is corrupted by it. I'd say about 40% or so, now I came back later after maybe a year or two once Expert mode was added on console and fixed up my world a bit so that only the sides of the world are corrupted. Now I've come back for the second time and tried to stop the crimson from infecting my one jungle just to realize I've got a problem, my game crashes whenever I try. It's not all corruption but I can't prevent the inevitable demise of my forest and that's a problem for me, has anyone had this same problem and could lend any tips?

As I didn't really assume the crimson was as big of a problem as it actually is when I first started playing, a large portion of my world is corrupted by it. I'd say about 40% or so, now I came back later after maybe a year or two once Expert mode was added on console and fixed up my world a bit so that only the sides of the world are corrupted. Now I've come back for the second time and tried to stop the crimson from infecting my one jungle just to realize I've got a problem, my game crashes whenever I try. It's not all corruption but I can't prevent the inevitable demise of my forest and that's a problem for me, has anyone had this same problem and could lend any tips?
Hi @LazyPayday, welcome to the forums. :)

What specifically are you doing when it crashes? Just going to the area? Using a clentaminator? Having a lots of enemies and projectiles on the screen?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom