Casual So serious I mean seriously this is serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Vampire

Steampunker
I am Sparta.
You shall not pass!
I am not Gandalf!
BUT

I am SATAN
I am part of the Illuminati.
Don't run!
I am also a Vampire!
Run no no no pls!

And if you are reading this Wall of Text with no Purpose what so ever.
This is a Freaking Wall of Flesh / Text suggestion baby! Nah no.
No matter who you are. WHERE YOU ARE! What you look like! I WILL FIND YOU!
And hurt you maybe kill you. Pls dun make me sad. I said no. DO IT FOR SPARTA!

What did I do?
#yolo swag.
Pls Nu ban pls
Wait grammar correction time. Maybe. Ok I declare, from now now on, MOAR Satan! Less bad grammar! He'll yeah!

There is already a random chitchat thread.

For personalized chitchat, I would suggest you check that fancy place called your own profile.

Reactions: Gem
Actually, there is no point, its why the thread is in the off topic section XD, oh nvm the thread is about all the baloney, and of course, SATAN..
DRAMATIC MUSIC---------

Off-topic =/= no topic.

Off-topic = topics which don't fall into any of the categories the other forums sections have.

Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make.

There is already a random chitchat thread.

For personalized chitchat, I would suggest you check that fancy place called your own profile.

This is not Radom. Its about Satan, Pizza, Vampires, Illuminati, me killing stuffz, Gandalf (wait no nvm.) And most importantly SPARTA!!!!!!

Off-topic =/= no topic.

Off-topic = topics which don't fall into any of the categories the other forums sections have.

Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make.

Well, as you can see, if you check the forum path, it goes through, Non-terraria topic (Which is equal to no topic) and then off-topic, I think we are in all the right to write
what we want here. I dont think we overloading the server us 2 XD

It's not about bandwidth, but about over-cluttering the first page with pointless non-topic which could, would and should be profile posts.

There's already a chitchat thread, as mentioned above. Use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom