• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile so THIS happened...

jdesigns123430

Plantera
so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS.
(btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then)
also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple.

and another question:
i tried hooking teleporters up to the entrance (with a little bit of luck) to inside the unreachable entry way, and tried using them. didnt work. do i have to kill plantera first before teleporters can warp you inside the temple? im pretty sure you can, but again, not sure. :l

(also, i think the chances of this 'glitch' happening is pretty high, according to the wiki.)

Attachments

Unit One

Staff member
so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS.
(btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then)
also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple.

and another question:
i tried hooking teleporters up to the entrance (with a little bit of luck) to inside the unreachable entry way, and tried using them. didnt work. do i have to kill plantera first before teleporters can warp you inside the temple? im pretty sure you can, but again, not sure. :l

(also, i think the chances of this 'glitch' happening is pretty high, according to the wiki.)
A door that leads nowhere, ha.

After you beat Plantera, you can put actuators on the lihzahrd bricks, turn off the blocks, and then walk through the wall.

jdesigns123430

Plantera
A door that leads nowhere, ha.

After you beat Plantera, you can put actuators on the lihzahrd bricks, turn off the blocks, and then walk through the wall.
ah thanks :D
i used to have a world on my old samsung tablet, and im pretty sure i beat golem. i dunno if i beat plantera or not, just a blur.

Top Bottom