Mobile So this just happened.

So I was searching for a hellforge and I found a shadow chest with a Drax in it. This is prehardmode btw.
cL7UTF

So I was searching for a hellforge and I found a shadow chest with a Drax in it. This is prehardmode btw.
cL7UTF
Yep, on mobile right now you can find a Drax in a Shadow Chest legitimately. It's one of the quirks of mobile, not sure if it was intended or a bug that never got fixed, but it's been there for years.

The mobile version will be getting a big update later this year, so hopefully that will iron out all the lingering bugs.

Okay, thanks a lot, just wanted to make sure this doesn't happen in the next version. (I will be using this Drax a lot tho) ;)
[doublepost=1496976038,1496975908][/doublepost]Also ignore the avatar, still trying to figure out how to use this.

Yeah it happened to me long ago in the jungle under a lihzard themple inside a golden chest. I was ~:p:rslime:

Hi there @LoadingSir, please don't revive a month old thread without adding content to it. Replying to old threads is not against the rules here, however, adding in a spam of slimes isn't enough content to post in a recent thread, much less one that is on the older side.

The bouncing slime emojis are fun, but please don't spam them. And next time, please add on-topic content to your posts if you decide to post in a thread.

Back
Top Bottom