Mobile Solar Eclipce help

Liquid_ph34r

Steampunker
i cant get the solar ecpise i have defeated every boss besides golom and the twins( one spawned then my game crashed) and still cant get it (also whats a good way to get lenses)

Unfortunately, the Eclipse is random and subject to luck. You should be eligible for it, but I'd try to kill the Twins just in case.

The best way to get lenses is to fight Demon Eyes at night, preferably on a Blood Moon. Even better is to go to a brand new world and fight Demon Eyes (because Wandering Eyes won't spawn), so you can kill as many Demon Eyes as possible.

ok thank you i just killed the twins and is the rainbow gun good? it was one of the only wepond i dident get on pc and i got it on mobile

Rainbow Gun is pretty decent, but its not a primary weapon. It leaves a large, long lasting trail of damaging rainbow in a multi-screen long arc. Its great for setting down to cause damage while you use other weapons. :)

Before the last update, i got nearly every night a solar eclipse, but now, nothing... i found mimics too, just a question of circumstances...

Back
Top Bottom