Resolved [Mobile] Solar Eclipse not happening?

Hypalaser

Skeletron Prime
I'm pretty sure after 105 hours of gameplay after defeating all 3 mechanical bosses should work. I haven't gotten a single one. Is this a glitch? I can't progress furthur into the game.

I've experienced one, but only because I was on my friend's world. He gets one like every 5 in-game days.

Last edited:
I know. It's just that 200+ hours of hardmode gameplay equals into nothing makes me WAY too frustrated. I can't proceed on with anything in Terraria. RNG hates me in games, and I'm near about to go get a degree in computer coding and move on with my life.

First of all, that's cheating. Second of all, it's hacking. I know how to hack, but I keep it to myself. Third of all, the game's not very fun once you cheat.

I was joking. But I beat plantera with an underground arena (make sure the bottom is platforms) and a scourge of corruptor.

Oh. Duh. I must of used something else. I beat'em a long time ago. I probally used the mega shark then.
[doublepost=1504844474,1504844451][/doublepost]I feel stupid now... :(.... aw well!
I'm so used to beating plantera with it, because i killed him about 20 times with the scourge.

Back
Top Bottom