Music Solar Eclipse Remix

SusiKette

Terrarian
Just finished this remix so I decided to share it here with you guys ;)
I repeated some parts twice to get more length to the track and other times I extended existing melodies if I felt like doing so would make it sound cool :D
I'd like to hear some feedback on this too. Both positive and negative (elaborate on this one! don't just say it's bad, because it will have zero value to me)

I have massive respect for anyone with the patience to compose music - electronic, standard notation, whatever. What you have done here is stunning; you pulled off the leitmotifs of the original track incredibly well. I don't have the experience to criticize music, and even if I did, I would probably be scraping the bottom of the barrel for any issues I would hear in the piece.

I'll put it this way: I look forward to seeing more work from you.

Nice remix! I like how you kept parts of the original track, but also added your own style to it - instead of just making into something completely different, like I've seen elsewhere. I particularly enjoy 2:29-end (wish it was longer)!

This is really good! I am looking forward to seeing more from you, if you plan on doing any more pieces.
if you do Boss 2 i will hug you

Back
Top Bottom