1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Solar Eclipses and Events happening every night and day.

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by SilverLining, Jul 6, 2017.

?

Has a solar eclipse ever happened to you for longer than 3 days in a row?

Poll closed Jul 13, 2017.
  1. 2 or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SilverLining

SilverLining Terrarian

So the solar eclipses are happening every day for about 5 days straight, with smaller events at night, like martian madness (probe did not spawn) and the slime rain event. I had beaten the game a few days ago, and I haven't used any cheats or exploits. I don't know what is causing this, and it would be great if you could help. Thanks.

2. Soulstar

Soulstar Terrarian

That's close to what happened with me on ps4. Started on blood moon doing a pirate event with rain then a solar eclipse hit right after with rain and as the solar ended and I started a pirate event the blood moon kicked in again. Just glad nothing else worse happened but its funny seeing the clown on a ball followed by a pirate lol. No idea why you're triggered so much, but I think there is a small chance of the eclipse after mech boss fights?

3. amenyoussef

amenyoussef Skeletron Prime

That's just pure cruelty from luck
    All of the events you mentioned are rare

Dark Wiz likes this.
  4. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

There is always a chance, albeit slim, that things like this happen. Not a bug, just unfortunate RNG.

Soulstar likes this.
  5. AEVNQuangHuy

AEVNQuangHuy Steampunker

i have it in both play through world the first world is solar eclipses every day then i move in to the second world now is 2 solar eclipese in a row