• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Solar Flare Armor keeps dashing on it's own

Rednax35

Terrarian
All of a sudden the Solar Flare Armor just started to dash whenever I was holding left or right even when I didn't double tap the buttons. Can someone help me out with this because it's getting really annoying just having my character dash when I don't want it to.

EDIT:
I should mention that I am using Ubuntu 18.10 when this occurs, so that might be the problem.

Last edited:

Kazzymodus

Staff member
Strange, I've never heard of that happening before.

Are you using a keyboard and mouse or a gamepad?

Kazzymodus

Staff member
And are you getting any double input issues in any other application? A word processor, for instance?

Kazzymodus

Staff member
Alright, let's try this:
  1. Exit Terraria if it is running.
  2. Go to Documents/My Games/Terraria.
  3. Find and delete config.json and input profiles.json.
  4. Start Terraria.
Let me know if this works for you.

Rednax35

Terrarian
Alright, let's try this:
  1. Exit Terraria if it is running.
  2. Go to Documents/My Games/Terraria.
  3. Find and delete config.json and input profiles.json.
  4. Start Terraria.
Let me know if this works for you.
It didn't work.
It might be because I'm using Ubuntu 18.10, as I don't experience this issue when I'm playing the game on Windows 10.

Top Bottom