NPCs & Enemies solar pillar needs a nerf

Solar pillar needs a serious nerf. Its tedious to beat unless you're playing melee or something, and even then you're limited with weapons because of these mother:red:ers
stupid piece of crap.png
also stupid.png

If you're playing Ranged or Mage (especially ranged) or using a projectile melee weapon, The selenians just :red:ing spam their deflect so you die to your own bullets. Want to dodge your bullets? You cant because of the other dumbass overpowered enemy. lets say you're playing summoner and try to fly away to let your minions do work. oh right you cant because you'll get :red:ing one shotted
the problem isnt the enemies themselves, no. The problem is the enemies together. The simplest solution would be to remove the selenians deflect ability and nerf crawltipide's damage because right now it does like 320 in expert mode
or an even better solution- remove crawltipides altogether

Many people will say that building an arena is the answer, but there is no way to guarantee a certain pillar to spawn in a particular area.

Solar pillar needs a serious nerf. Its tedious to beat unless you're playing melee or something, and even then you're limited with weapons because of these mother:red:ers
View attachment 289030View attachment 289031
If you're playing Ranged or Mage (especially ranged) or using a projectile melee weapon, The selenians just :red:ing spam their deflect so you die to your own bullets. Want to dodge your bullets? You cant because of the other dumbass overpowered enemy. lets say you're playing summoner and try to fly away to let your minions do work. oh right you cant because you'll get :red:ing one shotted
the problem isnt the enemies themselves, no. The problem is the enemies together. The simplest solution would be to remove the selenians deflect ability and nerf crawltipide's damage because right now it does like 320 in expert mode
or an even better solution- remove crawltipides altogether
I don't think this needs to be nerfed, lunar event is an end-of-game event, it should normally be difficult, just treated as easy with a good experience in the game.
After having a "Corite" banner, the enemies of this pillar can be tanked with the character surrounded by blocks, with high defense, with some weapon that passes through blocks or shooting through a hole the size of a block. More details here:
Personally, I don’t even need to have the banner, I’m killing enemies this way, healing with the nurse and returning quickly with teleporter while I don’t have the banner.

Many people will say that building an arena is the answer, but there is no way to guarantee a certain pillar to spawn in a particular area.
The location of the pillars is "almost" random, there is a region where there will always be one of the pillars nearby, enough to spread teleporters around each pillar.

Last edited:
I find the solar pillar to be a joke if you have the master ninja gear or the tabi equipped. While I think the crawlipides don’t need a nerf, I really hate the selenians. The constant spamming of their shield is annoying. If you want to avoid their attacks entirely, you’re forced to use other arguably weaker weapons.

I still think that events/bosses shouldnt force you to use a certain class to beat them without dying a bunch. i dont really have problems with any other pillar mainly because you can get by using any class if you're good enough at dodging, so thats why i hate the solar pillar so much. it basically takes away dodging and all your projectile weapons get deflected. it really does tell you to play melee

I still think that events/bosses shouldnt force you to use a certain class to beat them without dying a bunch. i dont really have problems with any other pillar mainly because you can get by using any class if you're good enough at dodging, so thats why i hate the solar pillar so much. it basically takes away dodging and all your projectile weapons get deflected. it really does tell you to play melee
Rocket launchers don’t get deflected. Neither do summons or Magnet Spheres/rainbows/nightglow. Forcing you to switch weapons because the current niche for the one you’re using isn’t valid at the time is not switching classes. Crawltipedes are much more of a problem.

Last edited:
Do people not equip a tabi/master ninja gear when fighting the solar pillar? With either of those accessories on you can easily out-dash the crawltipedes.

Do people not equip a tabi/master ninja gear when fighting the solar pillar? With either of those accessories on you can easily out-dash the crawltipedes.
Honestly the existence of the Soaring Insignia helps a lot too, but it’s incredibly hard to focus on dodging when the majority of enemies are grounded and also require your attention to break the pillar’s shield.

Honestly the existence of the Soaring Insignia helps a lot too, but it’s incredibly hard to focus on dodging when the majority of enemies are grounded and also require your attention to break the pillar’s shield.
Aye, I’ll have to test that out when I get the opportunity. I think it’s hard to focus on dodging any enemy from the pillars considering they will come at you from all directions. I don’t believe the solar pillar needs a nerf but hey, that’s just me.

Rocket launchers don’t get deflected. Neither do summons or Magnet Spheres/rainbows/nightglow. Forcing you to switch weapons because the current niche for the one you’re using isn’t valid at the time is not switching classes. Crawltipedes are much more of a problem.
Yep, all classes have their own reflection-proof weapons. Might be a bit different if you go into all the different subclasses, but whatever.

I'd say that the Nebula Pillar is equal to the Solar Pillar, because of Nebula Floaters that teleports every ~500ms. The overall difference is that you can't just escape without teleporting to the home, but when you rush the Solar Pillar you always have a chance to run away and save yourself without being targeted, nevertheless the spawnrate is really hot!
But I can't disagree with you, anyway.

I actually think the Crawltipedes are fantastically designed, but the Selenians being able to reflect your attacks is complete BS and should never have been implemented in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom