Mobile Solar pillarrrrrr

Seqsons

Terrarian
So yeah i just started my Expert world and like all my items are based on damage and defense (solar armor everything else is on menacing) and like in 10 minutes i beated the Lunatic idot but like i breezed every single pillars until i get to the solar one and like since all my stuff is based on damage i get 110% destroyed by these weird spinny bastards (100k DPS with Meowmere). Any advice?
Edit: Also dealing 3k damage per hit with Meowmere Without any potions or nebula bonus

Attachments

• F2B7488A-A94A-4B59-9766-622E2B3BC287.jpg
    F2B7488A-A94A-4B59-9766-622E2B3BC287.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 87
Nebula Armor is actually tankier than solar armor and gives MORE melee damage. Try getting it, as it's actually better than solar armor in EVERY way.

Nebula Armor is actually tankier than solar armor and gives MORE melee damage. Try getting it, as it's actually better than solar armor in EVERY way.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the full Solar set have more defense than the Nebula one?
Also, if this is their first time doing the Lunar Event in that world, then Nebula armor wouldn't be an option because in order to get Nebula Armor, you need Luminite Bar which you can get from the Moon Lord, which you need to kill every single pillar.
Also, the whole set doesn't give any melee damage, just magic, and a total of 26% increased magic damage.
How is the Nebula set tankier?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the full Solar set have more defense than the Nebula one?
Also, if this is their first time doing the Lunar Event in that world, then Nebula armor wouldn't be an option because in order to get Nebula Armor, you need Luminite Bar which you can get from the Moon Lord, which you need to kill every single pillar.
Also, the whole set doesn't give any melee damage, just magic, and a total of 26% increased magic damage.
How is the Nebula set tankier?
The boosters it drops can activate from hitting enemies with melee damage, which gives you a consistent 15 hp/sec, and that level of HP regen is just busted. The Nebula Armor's Damage boosters are the same, and give 45% increased melee damage, blowing literally EVERY melee set in the game out of the water. This is why solar is straight up useless.

Last edited:
45% increased melee damage, blowing literally EVERY melee set in the game out of the water. This is why solar is straight up useless.
Well Beetle armour with the Scalemail can reach up to 44% increased melee damage with the full buff and you get greatly increased melee speed to go with it :dryadnaughty:

No, the other lunar sets need a buff. It’s endgame, balance isn’t even an issue anymore.
What if Solar incorporated the damage and melee speed buff from the Scalemail and also provided health regen at max shield charge?
For Vortex while in stealth your speed should be reduced less and you should maybe take less damage.
For Stardust the guardian should deal way more damage and errr....

I need to stop hijacking threads with off-topic ideas.

What if Solar incorporated the damage and melee speed buff from the Scalemail and also provided health regen at max shield charge?
For Vortex while in stealth your speed should be reduced less and you should maybe take less damage.
For Stardust the guardian should deal way more damage and errr....

I need to stop hijacking threads with off-topic ideas.
I already made a suggestion about how to buff them anyway (TL;DR Solar gets an incredibly strong combination of 45% damage reduction and also 45% melee damage boosted once you have 3 stacks of solar shield, Vortex Armor makes all weapons no longer consume ammo on top of having stealth, and Stardust either gets a new attack altogether or just has the stardust guardian deal much, MUCH more damage.)

Back
Top Bottom