NPCs & Enemies Solatian Invasion

Guess who's back
Back again
ThereGoesExcalibur's back
Tell your friends

Solatian Invasion

So I made an event! Who are the solatians? Why are they invading you? Why does the post start with a bad song? All these questions except the last one answered below.

The Solatians are a group of beings born in heat and flame in the depths of the underworld. Thousands of years ago, they rose up, looted the shadow chests of their incredibly powerful loot, and replaced them with weaker things like the Dark Lance. Now they are back to finish the threat known as the player. After defeating the Plant, he proved too powerful for the Idol of the Jungle Tribes, and he must be wiped out.

This Invasion is a post-golem event, and therefore quite hard. Don't get too many on you at once and try to get the high ground. Obi-wan Kenobi's advice right there.

So what kind of enemies do the Solatians have to offer?
I didn't include stats but I included AI types and brief descriptions. I might update it later with more in-depth descriptions.

Solatian Warrior
Fighter AI
Inflicts On Fire!
This footsoldier wields a powerful flaming sword fashioned from brimstone known as the Black Ash. He spawns in large numbers so be careful.
Drops: Burnt Essence (1-5) 100%
Black Ash 0.5%

Solatian Gunner
Fighter AI
Inflicts Bleeding
A gunner of the Solatian ground forces. They wield a huge minigun with flaming bullets and attempt to shoot at you from a distance.
Heatspreader 0.5%

Solatian Rider
Unicorn AI
Inflicts Bleeding
His solatian drake mount charges furiously into battle, while he slices at you with his Final Night lance.
Final Night 0.5%

Solatian Jumptroop
Solatian Jumptroop AI
Inflicts Slow
This very special enemy flies around with his jetpack and fires homing missiles that slow you.
Flame Fuel 30%
Jumptroop Rockets (50-90) 100%

Solatian Mage
Caster AI
Inflicts On Fire!
The mages of the Solatian Forces, clad in magenta robes, cast homing balls of fire to kill you.
Solatian's Flame Rod 0.5%
Fire Mage Hood 20%
Fire Mage Robe 20%

Those drops? Here ya go

Burnt Essence
Material
"Hotter than Hellstone, and that's saying something"

Solite Bar
1 Chlorophyte bar
5 burnt essence
@ titanium forge
Material
"HOT HOT HOT HOT"

Solite Plate
24 Solite Bars
35 defence
Set Bonus: inflict On Fire! + Double tap up to make a pillar of fire that gives off light and damages enemies

Solite Greaves
18 Solite Bars
20 defence
Set Bonus: Inflicts On Fire!

Solite Helm
12 Solite Bars
25 defence
Set Bonus: 30% increased ranged damage
11% chance not to consume ammo

Solite Mask
12 Solite Bars
25 defence
Set Bonus: 25% increased melee damage and crit chance

Solite Headgear
12 Solite Bars
25 defence
Set Bonus: increases max mana by 100
30% increased magic damage and crit chance

Black Ash
Type: sword
107 melee damage
Strong Knockback
Average Speed
Shoots a flaming ash cloud

Heatspreader
Type: gun
46 ranged damage
Weak Knockback
Insanely Fast Speed

Final Night
Type: spear
83 melee damage
Strong Knockback
Fast Speed

Solatian's Flame Rod
69 magic damage
Uses 8 mana
Weak Knockback
Very Fast Speed
Shoots a homing ball of fire

Fire Mage Hood + Fire Mage Robe
Vanity Items

Jumptroop Rockets
Material

Solatian Rocket Pack
20 souls of flight
1 Jumptroop Rockets
An alternative to the Jetpack

Whew. I think that's it. No I won't add a miniboss as I think too many invasions have minibosses. Ok ☮️

This just seems like a re-branded Martian Madness. The weapons too, are very similar to things already present. I feel a more unique take would be pertinent due to how clogged the hardmode section of the game already is.

I ne
This just seems like a re-branded Martian Madness. The weapons too, are very similar to things already present. I feel a more unique take would be pertinent due to how clogged the hardmode section of the game already is.
I never really look into Martian madness so I didn't know while making it. Also I tried to make these unique so that's annoying

Back
Top Bottom