Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

i'm sure your pretty busy with other peoples requests/life stuff too probably, but when possible could i request an update to my wavebank? if not it's fine.

i'm really sorry some of them are extended videos due to me having trouble finding shorter videos of some songs.

Night: Keep the same
Eerie:
Overworld:
Boss 1:
Title: keep the same
Jungle: Keep the same
Corruption: keep the same
The Hallow: Keep the same
Underground Corruption: Keep the same
Underground Hallow: Keep the same
Boss 2: Keep the same
Underground: Keep the same
Boss 3:
Snow: Keep the same
Space: keep the same
Crimson: keep the same
Boss 4: keep the same
Alt Overworld Day:
Rain: Keep the same
Ice: Keep the same
Desert:
Ocean: Keep the same
Dungeon:
Plantera: Keep the same
Boss 5:
Temple:
Eclipse: keep the same
Rain sound effect: keep the same
Mushrooms: keep the same
Pumpkin Moon: keep the same
Alt Underground:
Frost Moon: Keep the Same
Underground Crimson: Keep the Same
Lunar Towers: Keep the Same
Pirate Invasion: Keep the Same
Hell: Keep the Same
Martian Madness: Keep the same
Moon Lord: keep the same
Goblin Army: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYkVElaux80
Sandstorm: Keep the same
Old One's Army: keep the same

I'm in no rush, so i can wait however long i need. and if you simply can't do the edit for any reasons, i understand.
Thank you for your time and thank you for even making me a wavebank in the past at all :p

(Hello! If you are still taking wavebank requests I would like to have these done as a Hollow Knight Wavebank)
(Note: Some of these tracks are repeated as there are not enough Hollow Knight tracks to complete all 41 Terraria tracks)

1: Night > Crossroads
2: Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) > Dream
3: Overworld Day > Reflection
4: Boss 1 (King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron // Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) > Hornet
5: Title Screen > Main Theme
6: Jungle > Greenpath
7: Corruption > Nosk
8: Hallow > The White Lady
9: Underground Corruption > Nosk
10: Underground Hallow > White Palace
11: Boss 2 (Wall of Flesh // The Twins) > Mantis Lords
12: Underground > City of Tears
13: Boss 3 (Brain of Cthulhu // The Destroyer, Frost Legion) > False Knight
14: Snow > Resting Grounds
15: Space > Crystal Peak
16: Crimson > Nosk
17: Boss 4 (Golem) > Decisive Battle
18: Overworld Day [alternate] > Dirtmouth
19: Rain > Queen's Gardens
20: Ice > Resting Grounds
21: Desert > Kingdom's Edge
22: Ocean > Fungal Wastes
23: Dungeon > Soul Sanctum
24: Plantera > Sealed Vessel
25: Boss 5 (Queen Bee) > Decisive Battle
26: Temple > Soul Sanctum
27: Solar Eclipse > Dream Battle
28: [rain SFX]
29: Mushroom > Greenpath
30: Pumpkin Moon > Nosk
31: Underground [alternate] > Main Theme
32: Frost Moon > Broken Vessel
33: Underground Crimson > Nosk
34: Lunar Event > Mantis Lords
35: Pirate Invasion > Dream Battle
36: Hell > Kingdom's Edge
37: Martian Madness > Dung Defender
38: Final Boss (Moon Lord) > Radiance
39: Goblin Event > Dung Defender
40: Sandstorm > Dream
41: Old One's Army > Dream Battle

i'm sure your pretty busy with other peoples requests/life stuff too probably, but when possible could i request an update to my wavebank? if not it's fine.

i'm really sorry some of them are extended videos due to me having trouble finding shorter videos of some songs.

Night: Keep the same
Eerie:
Overworld:
Boss 1:
Title: keep the same
Jungle: Keep the same
Corruption: keep the same
The Hallow: Keep the same
Underground Corruption: Keep the same
Underground Hallow: Keep the same
Boss 2: Keep the same
Underground: Keep the same
Boss 3:
Snow: Keep the same
Space: keep the same
Crimson: keep the same
Boss 4: keep the same
Alt Overworld Day:
Rain: Keep the same
Ice: Keep the same
Desert:
Ocean: Keep the same
Dungeon:
Plantera: Keep the same
Boss 5:
Temple:
Eclipse: keep the same
Rain sound effect: keep the same
Mushrooms: keep the same
Pumpkin Moon: keep the same
Alt Underground:
Frost Moon: Keep the Same
Underground Crimson: Keep the Same
Lunar Towers: Keep the Same
Pirate Invasion: Keep the Same
Hell: Keep the Same
Martian Madness: Keep the same
Moon Lord: keep the same
Goblin Army: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYkVElaux80
Sandstorm: Keep the same
Old One's Army: keep the same

I'm in no rush, so i can wait however long i need. and if you simply can't do the edit for any reasons, i understand.
Thank you for your time and thank you for even making me a wavebank in the past at all :p

Hi guys, how are you? It's been a while since the last wavebank update that you don't hear me, but don't worry,
as I said I will not abandon this thread and sometimes I'll pass for any updates and more.
By the way, going to updates...

- Ready for a tour in Hallownest?
A new Hollow Knight wavebank section has been added and it comes with a wavebank! (Wavebank requested by @exileradiation)
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!FiYgEYBA!ebNpgrH8dZOBXriGyL3eCugNdRN_AfC4R0B36XM5a7M
- Updated a Mixed wavebank (Update requested by @Demon God Ivuul)
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!EvpijYYY!r8zZBnufeXjINf2RuDFY0eAiwwKovEqMru7Uj8sTgMs
- Changed the seasonal theme from Autumn to Winter

Technically speaking, I shouldn't take anymore wavebank requests but since today is a special day I wanted to make an exception. :happy:
Another request is being processed so you will find it here in a few days.
Before concluding, I take this opportunity to wish everyone (Forums, requesters and visitors) a Merry Christmas
and wish you to spend the rest of the holidays in the best way with your loved ones.

Happy listening... and Merry Christmas to all! :D

Last edited:
Hi guys, how are you? It's been a while since the last wavebank update that you don't hear me, but don't worry,
as I said I will not abandon this thread and sometimes I'll pass for any updates and more.
By the way, going to updates...

- Ready for a tour in Hallownest?
A new Hollow Knight wavebank section has been added and it comes with a wavebank! (Wavebank requested by @exileradiation)
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!FiYgEYBA!ebNpgrH8dZOBXriGyL3eCugNdRN_AfC4R0B36XM5a7M
- Updated a Mixed wavebank (Update requested by @Demon God Ivuul)
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!EvpijYYY!r8zZBnufeXjINf2RuDFY0eAiwwKovEqMru7Uj8sTgMs
- Changed the seasonal theme from Autumn to Winter

Technically speaking, I shouldn't take anymore wavebank requests but since today is a special day I wanted to make an exception. :happy:
Another request is being processed so you will find it here in a few days.
Before concluding, I take this opportunity to wish everyone (Forums, requesters and visitors) a Merry Christmas
and wish you to spend the rest of the holidays in the best way with your loved ones.

Happy listening... and Merry Christmas to all! :D

As always, your speed and quality always surprises me :p

Thank you so much, and merry Christmas /Merry Krustmus/Crustmus / Smissmas / Happy holidays!

Is there any way to have multiple songs for one track? Such as if I want a few different songs for night or underground. Kind of like how overworld day and overworld alt works.

Is there any way to have multiple songs for one track? Such as if I want a few different songs for night or underground. Kind of like how overworld day and overworld alt works.
I don't think there is unless there was a mod or something that worked with wavebanks.

Also, underground already has an alternate theme.
[doublepost=1547594362,1547594332][/doublepost]
I don't think there is unless there was a mod or something that worked with wavebanks.

Also, underground already has an alternate theme.

and I would feel that night is as well because of the town night theme.

I would love if you could do a super smash bros ultimate wavebank!

I should let you know that it's up to you to decide which track goes where; I assume you're new to this, in which case, take a look at the tracklist to see how the tracks are numbered and you'll decide from there. Though, unfortunately, you'll have to wait for requests to open before you can give it.

(a bit of a tip: if you can't decide on the boss themes, think of each boss as serving a different role based on how their fight plays out and see which track fits best)

I am trying to use
[Majora's Mask & Ocarina of Time] Hank652's version
and it does not replace the music.
Any fix for this?

I am trying to use
[Majora's Mask & Ocarina of Time] Hank652's version
and it does not replace the music.
Any fix for this?
Let's make sure you're following the steps correctly...

The custom wavebank needs to be renamed to have the same name as the default wavebank and then be put in the content folder as a replacement.

Have these conditions been met?

If it's alright with you, could I request a couple of changes to my old Persona wavebank? Just a few.

Boss 1 can change to the Battle theme from Inno-- wait, nevermind, the Original Battle Theme
Boss 3 can change to the Battle theme from Innocent Sin instead
As for Boss 2, that can be Backside of the TV Lotus Juice remix while Hell can be the original Backside version
Now Boss 4... that can be Pandora's Battle -- not the PSP remix
If you're expecting something for Boss 5 now, don't, it's fine how it is
Plantera gets the fittingly named Brink of Death
Both Pirate and Goblin Invasions I felt weren't fit right so instead, I'll go with Knights of the Holy Lance
(okay, I guess this is a little more than a few, sorry about that)
2 more: Lunar Towers can be Yaldabaoth
And the Moon Lord can be... well... this isn't a Persona song so I'm kinda cheating here... but Persona's actually a spin-off of Megami Tensei, so it's still the same franchise and this can be played in P5 with DLC, so... I'd say it counts... but anyway, Moon Lord can be... Battle A1 - Shin Megami Tensei IV
(wait, this is about 8, can that be considered "a few"? eh, maybe not)

Last edited:
If this thread ever becomes open again, I'd like to request a wavebank (I mean, I'd love to request tons but let's stick with one for now) for a specific game. Will that be possible?

Hi guys, it's me again. It's been a while, huh? I hope you are all fine. :)
It's passed some time from my last peek here, so I'm sorry for not answering some questions here.
Recently I'm not having much free time, plus I'm facing the problem of lost data (My previous HDD is gone) and I'm trying to recover as much material as possible from backups. Fortunately, most of the wavebanks are safe, but the most recent ones, like the Hollow Knight one, have been lost so I'll have to redo the lost wavebanks in a another moment. Btw, I really appreciate that some people take the initiative to answer on that questions, so thank you. :happy:
Closed this (long) preamble, I have to do some updates:

- Updated the Persona wavebank, requested by @FrostingOrb (Again, I'm very sorry for the delay. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again :()
Link here: https://mega.nz/#!kixWTCYT!HFShNYM-pvaMeZ5Ldsg183waE-PizcjisQ1o-zLnls0
- Reverted the tracklist from image to text of the above-mentioned wavebank. Reasons explained below.
- Talking about the plans of the future of this thread (and at the same time answering the question of @Lord Garak): referring to a my previous post:

I don't know when I'll be back to wavebanks (except for the next Terraria update where I'll be back 100% to update all the wavebanks.)
but at the moment the situation is this and I hope you can understand.

When time will come (or sooner, who knows) I will make some changes to the thread to make it easier for me to manage and give other users more accessibility.
As above, I had to revert the tracklist from image to text. The reason? The 250 file limit threshold of the thread.
Also, I will not only have to revert all the tracklist from image to text for this limit, but also I will do it to help me better to manage future thread changes.
- I'm thinking of removing the seasonal theme. It was more an experiment, but changing the theme each 3 months seems superfluous.
So I will probably do a new update to the thread with a static theme.
- Speaking of accessibility, I refer more to individual tracks than to wavebanks.
So, reverting from image to text I can put links to the tracks so everyone can listen them first without having to download the wavebank.

It's a lot of work to do between wavebank updates and thread update.
But anyway and I repeat, at the time or before that, I will return more active than ever, so be patient. ;)

Happy listening! :)

Last edited:
Hey Sole Terrarian! I have a request once you get back to updating this project. Could you do an Elder Scrolls Wavebank? Any combination of the music tracks from the game would be great! However, I'd love to hear the Oblivion Gate or Dragon combat tunes while fighting a boss in Terraria. Terraria already has a viking helmet similar to the Dragonborn's signature helmet from Skyrim, so why not a Wavebank?

Hello! I need help. I downloaded Moon_Man's version of the Undertale wavebank, but when I loaded up Terraria there seemed to be no audio. I put it in the correct folder, named it Wave Bank.xwb and double checked I did everything correctly. I need help with the issue please!

By the way, I use mac. So if there isn't exactly a mac version of the wavebank, could you convert it for me?
Thank you!

Hey Sole Terrarian! I have a request once you get back to updating this project. Could you do an Elder Scrolls Wavebank? Any combination of the music tracks from the game would be great! However, I'd love to hear the Oblivion Gate or Dragon combat tunes while fighting a boss in Terraria. Terraria already has a viking helmet similar to the Dragonborn's signature helmet from Skyrim, so why not a Wavebank?

Hello @Bloxyman! In the future, once I have finished updating the wavebanks for the Terraria update, I might think of doing a wavebank dedicated to The Elder Scrolls.
Maybe in the meantime I will have to replay all the five game chapters, so to get a clear idea of where to put the tracks in the right place.
Of course, I will keep in mind the two tracks that you requested. ;)

Hello! I need help. I downloaded Moon_Man's version of the Undertale wavebank, but when I loaded up Terraria there seemed to be no audio. I put it in the correct folder, named it Wave Bank.xwb and double checked I did everything correctly. I need help with the issue please!

By the way, I use mac. So if there isn't exactly a mac version of the wavebank, could you convert it for me?
Thank you!

Hello @EyeChees! Unfortunately, as already noted under the title "Select a Wavebank!" all wavebanks up to Hollow Knight work exclusively for Windows,
so using them on Mac/Linux will lead to "No audio issue" due to incompatibility. There is a section dedicated to Mac/Linux versions if you are interested.
Anyway, your request has been completed and the wavebank is available for download! Link in the spoiler below:

@Sole Terrarian While I still intend to work on translating some other games into rough wavebanks, I suggest you revamp the Starbound one, as it has a lot of potential but is in my opinion not fully realized with the current option (especially with the music that isn't even from Starbound). I could draw up a new track schematic if you wished.

Hello, I'd like to request changes to my wavebank.
This wavebank would now be composed of Star Ocean 3, .Hack//G.U,FFXII,Ragnarok Odyssey,Tales of Symphonia,Radiata Stories,Latale,FFIX,Kingdom hearts 1 & 2, FF Crystal Chronicles,Vagante, FFX, Deathsmiles,Castlevania, Odin Sphere, and Vagrant Story.
These changes are..
5. Title -Ragnarok Odyssey Gamerip 02 Fort Farthest
7. Corruption -In a shadowy woods - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (HQ)
9. Underground Corruption - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World OST - Gladsheim ~ Prison of Soul
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)-La-Mulana Remake Soundtrack - In the Bottom
22. Ocean - Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Orginal Soundtrack - Cradle of the Slumbering Machines
26. Temple - [Official] Vagante Original Soundtrack - 10 - Temple
30. Pumpkin Moon -Deathsmiles ost - Burning Halloween Town
33. Underground Crimson - FFI - Dungeon
35. Pirate Invasion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST Neverland Battle Theme ( Pirate's Gigue )
36. Hell - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Music: Misty Moon Pagoda of the Demon Realm
39. Goblin Army-Vagrant Story (DISC 2) / 09 - Iron Crab
The entire track list would look like this:
1. Night- Star Ocean 3 OST - Requiem For A Saint
2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) - Star Ocean 3 OST - Robe Under Cover Of Darkness
3. Overworld Day - .hack//G.U GAME MUSIC OST - Field: Sunny
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) - Final Fantasy XII: OST - Speechless Fight (HD)
6. Jungle -Final Fantasy IX - Mountain Pass-Conde Petie
7. Corruption -In a shadowy woods - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (HQ)
8. The Hallow - RADIATA STORIES - Perpetual Unsteadiness
9. Underground Corruption - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World OST - Gladsheim ~ Prison of Soul
10. Underground Hallow - LaTale BGM - 水晶炭鉱 ( Crystal Mine / 수정탄광 )
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)-La-Mulana Remake Soundtrack - In the Bottom
12. Underground - LaTale BGM - 地下水路 ( Underworld Canal / 지하수로 )
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) - Star Ocean 3 - OST Malicious Fingers
14. Snow - HQ Star Ocean 3 OST - Chrysanthemum In Winter
15. Space - La Tale OST - Dreamscape
16. Crimson - Final Fantasy IX - The Evil Mist's Rebirth
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist) - Star Ocean 3 OST - The Divine Spirit of Language
18. Alt Overworld Day - Star Ocean 3 OST - Rust Color
19. Rain (Music) -Star Ocean 3 OST - The Desolate Smell of Earth
20. Ice - Cavern of Remembrance ~ Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Remastered OST
21. Desert - FF Crystal Chronicles Music - Treasure Sleeping in the Sand
22. Ocean - Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Orginal Soundtrack - Cradle of the Slumbering Machines
23. Dungeon - Vagante OST - Catacombs
24. Plantera - FFX Otherworld
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - Hack G.U. OST: "She"
27. Eclipse - Final Fantasy VIII - The Extreme [HQ]
28. Rain (Sound Effect) - default
29. Mushrooms - Radiata Stories ost - Airy Feathers
31. Alt Underground - Castlevania - Symphony of the Night - Crystal Teardrops (Original Version)
32. Frost Moon - Odin Sphere OST - Battle on the Snowy Mountain
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event)- Final Fantasy VII - Jenova Absolute [HQ]
35. Pirate Invasion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST Neverland Battle Theme ( Pirate's Gigue )
36. Hell - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Music: Misty Moon Pagoda of the Demon Realm
37. Martian Madness - .hack//G.U GAME MUSIC OST 2 - DARK INFECTION ~VS Corbenik~
38. Moon Lord - Odin Sphere Soundtrack: Hope, Following The Difficult Battle
40. Sandstorm -Final Fantasy IX Music- Battle 1
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event) - Star Ocean 3 OST - Confidence In The Domination
Here's the youtube links for the new songs i'm requesting, so you don't have to go out of your way and look for them
5. Title -Ragnarok Odyssey Gamerip 02 Fort Farthest -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFP9PrW4bc

7. Corruption -In a shadowy woods - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (HQ) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQAINPEn3s

9. Underground Corruption - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World OST - Gladsheim ~ Prison of Soul -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKc7cIq0gs

11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)-La-Mulana Remake Soundtrack - In the Bottom -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EztQ9kN_vNg

22. Ocean - Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Orginal Soundtrack - Cradle of the Slumbering Machines- -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQBWhusMoA0

26. Temple - [Official] Vagante Original Soundtrack - 10 - Temple-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKr8b7nJHZE

30. Pumpkin Moon -Deathsmiles ost - Burning Halloween Town -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvnEg99FF1M

33. Underground Crimson - FFI - Dungeon -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK34tYwyd40

35. Pirate Invasion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST Neverland Battle Theme ( Pirate's Gigue ) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuT6YZK0-A

36. Hell - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Music: Misty Moon Pagoda of the Demon Realm -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ed4ffGhco

39. Goblin Army-Vagrant Story (DISC 2) / 09 - Iron Crab -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXS6eJb0NQ
I'll understand if you don't feel like making changes, but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing as how wavebank updates are open.

Hello, I'd like to request changes to my wavebank.
This wavebank would now be composed of Star Ocean 3, .Hack//G.U,FFXII,Ragnarok Odyssey,Tales of Symphonia,Radiata Stories,Latale,FFIX,Kingdom hearts 1 & 2, FF Crystal Chronicles,Vagante, FFX, Deathsmiles,Castlevania, Odin Sphere, and Vagrant Story.
These changes are..
The entire track list would look like this:
1. Night- Star Ocean 3 OST - Requiem For A Saint
2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) - Star Ocean 3 OST - Robe Under Cover Of Darkness
3. Overworld Day - .hack//G.U GAME MUSIC OST - Field: Sunny
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) - Final Fantasy XII: OST - Speechless Fight (HD)
6. Jungle -Final Fantasy IX - Mountain Pass-Conde Petie
8. The Hallow - RADIATA STORIES - Perpetual Unsteadiness
10. Underground Hallow - LaTale BGM - 水晶炭鉱 ( Crystal Mine / 수정탄광 )
12. Underground - LaTale BGM - 地下水路 ( Underworld Canal / 지하수로 )
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) - Star Ocean 3 - OST Malicious Fingers
14. Snow - HQ Star Ocean 3 OST - Chrysanthemum In Winter
15. Space - La Tale OST - Dreamscape
16. Crimson - Final Fantasy IX - The Evil Mist's Rebirth
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist) - Star Ocean 3 OST - The Divine Spirit of Language
18. Alt Overworld Day - Star Ocean 3 OST - Rust Color
19. Rain (Music) -Star Ocean 3 OST - The Desolate Smell of Earth
20. Ice - Cavern of Remembrance ~ Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Remastered OST
21. Desert - FF Crystal Chronicles Music - Treasure Sleeping in the Sand
23. Dungeon - Vagante OST - Catacombs
24. Plantera - FFX Otherworld
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - Hack G.U. OST: "She"
27. Eclipse - Final Fantasy VIII - The Extreme [HQ]
28. Rain (Sound Effect) - default
29. Mushrooms - Radiata Stories ost - Airy Feathers
31. Alt Underground - Castlevania - Symphony of the Night - Crystal Teardrops (Original Version)
32. Frost Moon - Odin Sphere OST - Battle on the Snowy Mountain
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event)- Final Fantasy VII - Jenova Absolute [HQ]
37. Martian Madness - .hack//G.U GAME MUSIC OST 2 - DARK INFECTION ~VS Corbenik~
38. Moon Lord - Odin Sphere Soundtrack: Hope, Following The Difficult Battle
40. Sandstorm -Final Fantasy IX Music- Battle 1
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event) - Star Ocean 3 OST - Confidence In The Domination
Here's the youtube links for the new songs i'm requesting, so you don't have to go out of your way and look for them
5. Title -Ragnarok Odyssey Gamerip 02 Fort Farthest -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFP9PrW4bc

7. Corruption -In a shadowy woods - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (HQ) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQAINPEn3s

9. Underground Corruption - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World OST - Gladsheim ~ Prison of Soul -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKc7cIq0gs

11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)-La-Mulana Remake Soundtrack - In the Bottom -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EztQ9kN_vNg

22. Ocean - Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Orginal Soundtrack - Cradle of the Slumbering Machines- -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQBWhusMoA0

26. Temple - [Official] Vagante Original Soundtrack - 10 - Temple-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKr8b7nJHZE

30. Pumpkin Moon -Deathsmiles ost - Burning Halloween Town -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvnEg99FF1M

33. Underground Crimson - FFI - Dungeon -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK34tYwyd40

35. Pirate Invasion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 OST Neverland Battle Theme ( Pirate's Gigue ) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuT6YZK0-A

36. Hell - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Music: Misty Moon Pagoda of the Demon Realm -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ed4ffGhco

39. Goblin Army-Vagrant Story (DISC 2) / 09 - Iron Crab -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXS6eJb0NQ
I'll understand if you don't feel like making changes, but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing as how wavebank updates are open.

Hi @Ambien! Your Mixed wavebank has been updated and now is up and ready for download! Link in the spoiler below:

@Sole Terrarian While I still intend to work on translating some other games into rough wavebanks, I suggest you revamp the Starbound one, as it has a lot of potential but is in my opinion not fully realized with the current option (especially with the music that isn't even from Starbound). I could draw up a new track schematic if you wished.

@Lord Garak, although I could theoretically do the revamp of a wavebank (In this case, Starbound), in practice it would be complicated for me for two reasons:
1. Unless the wavebank was made by me, I would prefer not to change a wavebank of another without request.
2. Referred to the previous point, I must have played (and therefore have an idea) the game mentioned in the request.
Without an idea of the tracks, of where and when they are played, it would be very difficult to choose those suited to the context.

Of course, if you have an idea of an optimal tracklist you can make a request with no problem.
When I have updated everything that I have planned, I will work on it for sure. :)
Moreover, it's always better to increase the variety of available versions of wavebanks. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom