tModLoader Solidified Potions

If I were to add infinite-use healing potions, how many potions should it take to craft?

• More!

Votes: 21 19.1%

Votes: 24 21.8%

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Less!

Votes: 16 14.5%

• Total voters
Ok then, i assume you have read the source code (which i can't read), and the wiki has been wrong a lot in the past so i believe you. I could just test the damage myself but i'm lazy seems complicated with damage variation and such. So, shouldn't the Sniper and Artillery potions increase ammo damage too? just for consistency.

Ok then, i assume you have read the source code (which i can't read), and the wiki has been wrong a lot in the past so i believe you. I could just test the damage myself but i'm lazy seems complicated with damage variation and such. So, shouldn't the Sniper and Artillery potions increase ammo damage too? just for consistency.

It's much easier to test damage when you can just look at the raw numbers behind the scenes and not what's on the screen.

I can probably finagle the Sniper and Artillery potions in my mod. I'll put it on my list.

@Matakor

Well, I was kind of tired of messing with potions so guess what I did? Look for DCU Wallhack. The right-click lasers won't show for other players in multiplayer but aside from that it should work fine. Let me know if you find any problems with it.

Uh... look where exactly?

I am having issues finding it (have madly googled and perused through the site...)
[doublepost=1486356302,1486356285][/doublepost]Oh, did you mean in game? (searches there)
[doublepost=1486356373][/doublepost]Found it!

NOW TO BREAK IT! >:D
[doublepost=1486356810][/doublepost]Nice! Works pretty well. (am on host and play, I do see lazors. holy balls it is fast! seems to be affected by mining speed for sure)

I did notice that it doesn't dig into the foreground border (like when the hammer digs just one more in to make it look like the foreground is the border)

>dcu hammer:
MuX72l0.png

>the axe:
CKTXy00.png

Other than that, AWESOME WORK!
[doublepost=1486356948][/doublepost]
zlmUMcb.png

Also seems to be having some issues with any foreground object being in the way, and it doesn't kill anything directly behind the dcu (any walls you're 'on top of'). Minor issues in my case, because this whole world is coming down, but nonetheless. I'm loving that it is working!

xD

Oh crap, sorry man. I figured the double post merged would cover that

edit: on second thought, mining speed not affected, it's just the dcu not 'hammering' the blocks to a slope, so it's much faster because of it.

Nice! Works pretty well. (am on host and play, I do see lazors. holy balls it is fast! seems to be affected by mining speed for sure)

I did notice that it doesn't dig into the foreground border (like when the hammer digs just one more in to make it look like the foreground is the border)

Also seems to be having some issues with any foreground object being in the way, and it doesn't kill anything directly behind the dcu (any walls you're 'on top of'). Minor issues in my case, because this whole world is coming down, but nonetheless. I'm loving that it is working!

What I meant was that I don't think OTHER people will see the lasers. If they do then the animation system works a bit differently than I thought. lol

I'm aware of it not killing walls behind objects or at the very edge and such. Those limitations were trade-offs for other issues. I may go back at some point and work on that some more.

Edit: I probably should have put this in a conversation. Sorry, Khaelis.

xD

I'm loving it though. Minus a few shenanigans, it's working great.

HOLY :red:. I CAN DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH ho, btfo by a mod.

I was gonna mention something about not chatting because there wasn't really any issues or suggestions at this point. Pretty stable at the moment, and I doubt we'll see much until 1.3.5 vers terraria.

Yes it does, the spawns get pretty crazy when you max stack it.

I haven't actually tested it at max but I know the numbers so I'm not surprised.

Just as a heads up for everyone, I should have more free time this week so I'll probably get a new version out next weekend. It'll have the infinite healing/mana potions in it.

Hey, the multiplayer remote administration doesn't seem to be working.

Rather, the solidifiedpotions.json doesn't seem to be doing anything?

Either way, I can't activate the rules for changing.

This mod looks great!
Farming for Diving Helmet with limited gills potions was a pain today and I use a lot of potions for mining!

Here is a suggestion though, taking the solids as accessories or an optional path, and make craftable Buff Lanterns.
As hangable furniture like the Heart Lantern/Star Bottle.
I saw the chains and I thought they were lanterns first. (I like them as accessories too!)
This way, people can hang up buffs for arenas, bases, and fishing holes.

Back
Top Bottom