tModLoader Solidified Potions

If I were to add infinite-use healing potions, how many potions should it take to craft?

• More!

Votes: 21 19.1%

Votes: 24 21.8%

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Less!

Votes: 16 14.5%

• Total voters
Having the "preview mode" made me have some weird bug. My whole UI desapears when i mouse over the "combine" and when i move my cursor it apears again.

Okay so I have a really bad habit of breaking things... but somehow the potions never broke
Here's what seems to be a tier up from Grand:
upload_2017-5-31_16-2-52.png

Here's a picture of a potion with stats that blow off the roof:
upload_2017-5-31_16-3-20.png

Now my question is: What's the potion's prefix that blows off the roof, or what's the tier list...
like Normal - Expert - Master - Grand - Unlimited - ???
P.S. I don't know the full tier list...

Okay so I have a really bad habit of breaking things... but somehow the potions never broke
Here's what seems to be a tier up from Grand: View attachment 171746
Here's a picture of a potion with stats that blow off the roof:View attachment 171747
Now my question is: What's the potion's prefix that blows off the roof, or what's the tier list...
like Normal - Expert - Master - Grand - Unlimited - ???
P.S. I don't know the full tier list...

oh, believe me, it can go up much higher than that, just with the potions on and nothing else a new character can get up to well over 2000 life without additional life hearts

The author hasn't been online since march, so the mod may have been abandoned, and since the mod isn't open-source it may never be updated unfortunately.

The author hasn't been online since march, so the mod may have been abandoned, and since the mod isn't open-source it may never be updated unfortunately.
Yea this mod was awesome "totally" not op or anything definitely didn't try to break the game backwards or anything hehe hehe >_>

I don't really know how this works, but the mod seems to extract just fine at its mod info in-game, meaning you can easily see its source code. Does this mean that someone could pick dtim's torch up and update the mod with no trouble? (Not me of course because I'm getting headaches just by looking in the general direction of those files)

I don't really know how this works, but the mod seems to extract just fine at its mod info in-game, meaning you can easily see its source code. Does this mean that someone could pick dtim's torch up and update the mod with no trouble? (Not me of course because I'm getting headaches just by looking in the general direction of those files)
You have first get dtim's permission to do so (Though I don't know how you'll do this, but you can possibly find a way)

Last activity was in March. If someone made a successor, I doubt anyone would try to shut it down. He might be literally dead, we have no idea.

Sorry, here is probably not the right place for it, but I've got a crash:
method not found: 'System.String Terraria.Lang.toolTip(Int32, Boolean)'.
at SolidifiedPotionsMod.SolidifiedPotionsVanilla.loadData()
at SolidifiedPotionsMod.SolidifiedPotionsMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

upload_2019-1-13_20-17-12.png
upload_2019-1-14_22-29-8.png

P.S.:I just ealized I was building my life from the material of the illusions hopping the autor to awnser this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom