OOC Solitarus

EDIT: @Niko from GUNshot! why have you not responded yet?
SUBJECT NAME: Nikola Tesla Smith (Future)
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S): Half-Hologram
SUBJECT GENDER: Male
SUBJECT APPEARANCE: He's a scientist with a lab coat, but he seems to appear and disappear rapidly, and he also seems to vibrate back and forth.
SUBJECT ABILITIES: He only has a hitbox 50% of the time. He's learned to manipulate this somewhat, but all of his efforts tend to be avoiding falling through the floor.
He's also developed a technique to move things with his mind with quantum entanglement, but to do so he has to do the same movement with one of the atoms in his body.
And it's much harder for him to do quantum entanglement when his hitbox isn't there.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): 4'2" tall, and his weight is incredibly hard too measure. His best estimates say he weighs 30lb.
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: He's not very durable.
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: He's kinda strong, so he can punch and kick people.
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: #44EE44
SUBJECT BACKSTORY(NOT REQUIRED): He's the future self of Nikola Tesla Smith.
SUBJECT THEME(NOT REQUIRED):
EDIT: more info is in this post: OOC - Solitarus

Last edited:
EDIT: @Niko from GUNshot! why have you not responded yet?
SUBJECT NAME: Nikola Tesla Smith (Future)
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S): Half-Hologram
SUBJECT GENDER: Male
SUBJECT APPEARANCE: He's a scientist with a lab coat, but he seems to appear and disappear rapidly, and he also seems to vibrate back and forth.
SUBJECT ABILITIES: He only has a hitbox 50% of the time. He's learned to manipulate this somewhat, but all of his efforts tend to be avoiding falling through the floor.
He's also developed a technique to move things with his mind with quantum entanglement, but to do so he has to do the same movement with one of the atoms in his body.
And it's much harder for him to do quantum entanglement when his hitbox isn't there.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): 4'2" tall, and his weight is incredibly hard too measure. His best estimates say he weighs 30lb.
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: He's not very durable.
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: He's kinda strong, so he can punch and kick people.
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: #44EE44
SUBJECT BACKSTORY(NOT REQUIRED): He's the future self of Nikola Tesla Smith.
Because I have a life and things to do in it.

I'm also not entirely sure how I feel about the character, so you'll have to give me a while to reason with exactly what I feel might need an edit, as I'm right on the edge with this one as of now.

Because I have a life and things to do in it.

I'm also not entirely sure how I feel about the character, so you'll have to give me a while to reason with exactly what I feel might need an edit, as I'm right on the edge with this one as of now.
Oh... I'm sorry for expecting you to immediately be able to decide whether or not to accept my character, that was unreasonable of me...

Permission to just. Erase Trenchcoat? Tbh I'm not a big fan of it, and I got something to use as a replacement.
On the one hand, sad, on the other hand, I can actually see your reasons for wanting to use someone else (Though I hope you don't scrap Trenchcoat entirely because I think the idea is fun)

SUBJECT NAME: Kireil
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S):
SUBJECT GENDER: Female
SUBJECT APPEARANCE:

1710833363349.png

Not entirely satisfied with this pic, but I can't really get anything better, besides, despite the inaccuracies it is still fairly close, considering the differences are mostly just with the wings.
SUBJECT ABILITIES: Able to create barriers/shield of any size and shape she wants, where she wants, and decide what can go through them or not. These shields are effectively indestructable. They cannot be created inside of solid matter, though attempting to do so will cause the object to heat up very quickly.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): Around 1,75 times human height
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES:
She has been implanted with a device that, under normal circumstances, would start to suffocate her if it doesn't receive a specific signal within a certain amount of time, however as the character needed for that part is unfinished, that is not going to be applied for now. It does also do that if she were to do certain things, like attempting to communicate verbally in any way (Speaking, writing, I can't actually think of anything else), or fly, or... well, anything that would be listed as "not allowed" by the device. It can also be triggered remotely, and can even go to the point of death.
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: Augmented reaction speed and senses
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: #8ff8b2
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: She has a communications implant, though it can only send messages to pre-approved recipients. Similarly, it can only receive messages from approved senders.
Messages from unapproved senders will simply not be received, while attempting to send one to an unapproved recipient will fail and be considered not allowed.

SUBJECT NAME: W.O.R.T
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S): DUTH, R.Q
SUBJECT GENDER: ____ YOU
SUBJECT APPEARANCE: A BEAUTIFUL ASSEMBLY OF MACHINERY, LOVING PLACED TOGETHER TO FORM MY PHYSICAL SHAPE
SUBJECT ABILITIES: WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): I AM EXACTLY 4'6.44444444446 FEET TALL, AND ASKING A ROBOT'S WEIGHT IS EXTREMELY RUDE.
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: NONE, FOR I AM FLAWLESS!
(Extreme ego and Kleptomania. Lacks close range options. Most weaponry is single use, due to poor condition. Despises organic life.)
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: I AM A PERFECT BEING, THEREFORE I HAVE EVERY STRENGTH!
(Possesses the remarkable talent of assimilating almost any technology. Extremely difficult to seriously injure, as the machinery attached can be used as a sort of barrier.)
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: E60000

SUBJECT NAME: Kireil
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S):
SUBJECT GENDER: Female
SUBJECT APPEARANCE:

View attachment 463470
Not entirely satisfied with this pic, but I can't really get anything better, besides, despite the inaccuracies it is still fairly close, considering the differences are mostly just with the wings.
SUBJECT ABILITIES: Able to create barriers/shield of any size and shape she wants, where she wants, and decide what can go through them or not. These shields are effectively indestructable. They cannot be created inside of solid matter, though attempting to do so will cause the object to heat up very quickly.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): Around 1,75 times human height
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES:
She has been implanted with a device that, under normal circumstances, would start to suffocate her if it doesn't receive a specific signal within a certain amount of time, however as the character needed for that part is unfinished, that is not going to be applied for now. It does also do that if she were to do certain things, like attempting to communicate verbally in any way (Speaking, writing, I can't actually think of anything else), or fly, or... well, anything that would be listed as "not allowed" by the device. It can also be triggered remotely, and can even go to the point of death.
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: Augmented reaction speed and senses
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: #8ff8b2
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: She has a communications implant, though it can only send messages to pre-approved recipients. Similarly, it can only receive messages from approved senders.
Messages from unapproved senders will simply not be received, while attempting to send one to an unapproved recipient will fail and be considered not allowed.
SUBJECT ON HOLD FOR QUESTIONING, ONE MOMENT..

THIS ABILITY BARRIER SOUNDS QUITE POWERFUL. DO THESE BARRIERS DRAIN HER STAMINA TO CREATE AND HAVE EMPLOYED?

DOES THE NUMBER OR SCALE OF BARRIERS ACTIVE DRAIN THIS STAMINA?

SUBJECT NAME: W.O.R.T
SUBJECT NICKNAME(S): DUTH, R.Q
SUBJECT GENDER: ____ YOU
SUBJECT APPEARANCE: A BEAUTIFUL ASSEMBLY OF MACHINERY, LOVING PLACED TOGETHER TO FORM MY PHYSICAL SHAPE
SUBJECT ABILITIES: WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT.
SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): I AM EXACTLY 4'6.44444444446 FEET TALL, AND ASKING A ROBOT'S WEIGHT IS EXTREMELY RUDE.
SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: NONE, FOR I AM FLAWLESS!
(Extreme ego and Kleptomania. Lacks close range options. Most weaponry is single use, due to poor condition. Despises organic life.)
SUBJECT STRENGTHS: I AM A PERFECT BEING, THEREFORE I HAVE EVERY STRENGTH!(Possesses the remarkable talent of assimilating almost any technology. Extremely difficult to seriously injure, as the machinery attached can be used as a sort of barrier.)
SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: E60000
… YOU.

… BEGRUDGINGLY CLEARED FOR DEPLOYMENT.

Back
Top Bottom