Mobile Solo Frost Moon Records

Cloud551

Spazmatism
Hey everyone. I like to push myself in games and see how far i can get in the hardest possible modes. Frost moon seems to fit that until we get lunar events. so post your solo records and loadouts and arenas if you feel like it. im curious to see how everyone else does. here's mine.

wave: 16 (probably close to wave 17)
spectre mage armor w/ hood for healing.
crystal ball. magic power potions. and wrath potions.
accesories : avenger emblem. mana cuffs. celestial emblem. destroyer emblem. sorcerer emblem. all menacing.
weapons: razorpine and typhoon razorblade with mythical prefixes.
i dodge using reindeer bells so i can fly and move fast.
no arena besides a flat ground and a platform to put my crystal ball on. i also filled all the holes underground to prevent wasted spawning too.
extra info: if i was playing on an iPad and actually able to see the ice queen id feel id do alot better. also didnt maximize potential with potions because i didnt know how many buffs were allowed active at the time. look forward to seeing yours!

Wave 11.

Flairon, Beetle Armor, Fishron Wings, Charm of Myths, Lightning Boots, Cross Necklace, and one more I forgot. Oh, and I use Razor Blade Typhoon to clear out large amount of goblins.

Still cannot kill Ice Queen, she leaves too fast, dawn came.

It's been a while, but my solo record is around the same as yours. However I used a different setup

Accessories- (all menacing)
Celestial Stone
Avenger Emblem
Destroyer Emblem
Warrior Emblem
Moon Charm/Fishron Wings (dependent on need)

Armor-
Dragon Armor
The offensive beetle armor's combo is far too hard to keep in my opinion, and Dragon armor gives a nice mobility boost

Weapons- (all legendary/Godly)
Flarion (main damage dealer)
Terra Blade
Vampire Knives

Potions-
Wrath
Rage
Ironskin
The one potion that raises your hearts :p
HeartReach
Inferno

I have every single drop I believe, including trophies, except for reindeer bells and grinch whistle.
How long did you grind for those reindeer bells, I've been trying it in multiplayer forever

I only used
•Spectre Armor
• (Razorpine for the queen)
•Blizzard Staff
•(Staff of the frost hydra and tempest staff if you need)

•Fishron Wings
•Sorcerer Emblem
•Celestial Stone
•Mana Flower
•Lightning Boots (and if I would have it the Ankh Shield I think it's called)

You only need Mana Regenaration, Mana Damage and IronSkin (maybe Inferno and Pho) you don't need HealthRegeration.

I built myself a platform something like 10 blocks above the ground and stayed there. (If you need the the campfire and a heart statue but you won't need it because of the life stealing of the Spectre armor)

I came up to 10+ sometimes even 14 when I did everything right

reindeer bells took forever. no worries. its hard. the uh fishron mount is just as good. nice setups though!

Wave 13 is my solo record.

I have myself a Large trap/statue farming setup with a Legendary Horseman's Blade. My equipment was full Beetle Armor with the shell, Fishron Wings, Frostspark Boots, Lava Waders, Moon Shell, and Ankh Shield (all accessories at Warding.) I also had Wrath, Endurance, Rage, Thorns, and Inferno potions.

My trap setup is kind of hard to explain. I am on a platform anout 20 blocks off the ground (made from Lihzard Brick) with another large platform below me. Below my platform are all sorts of Lihzard traps constantly damaging enemies beneath me. Above my platform are tons of spiky ball/spear traps. I myself am inside of a small box with many statues spawning tons of enemies that are hit with my Horseman's Blade to produce pumpkin heads. To prevent the pumpkins from targeting the mobs spawned by the statues, there is a small layer of lava at the bottom of the box.

I have managed to get most of the loot from the event, but I am still grinding the Ice Queen for Snowman Cannon/Mischief Whistle/Reindeer Bells.

Last edited:
if anyone wants to get a team together soon with max damage setups thatd be awesome :) (multiterraria)
id probably have to edit my setup incase mana stars get taken.
also if anyone needs some items i can supply (except reindeer bells i only have one LOL sorry terrablaze :( )

I have only got to wave 7. I think it's because I don't use buffs and I only use what I like. Plus I have not spent much time farming for mob drops.

Thanks! I attempted it before golem and got destroyed by everscream but now I can't get past the second Santa NK-1 ( Note: I'm post ocram now).

Wave 13 is my solo record.

I have myself a Large trap/statue farming setup with a Legendary Horseman's Blade. My equipment was full Beetle Armor with the shell, Fishron Wings, Frostspark Boots, Lava Waders, Moon Shell, and Ankh Shield (all accessories at Warding.) I also had Wrath, Endurance, Rage, Thorns, and Inferno potions.

My trap setup is kind of hard to explain. I am on a platform anout 20 blocks off the ground (made from Lihzard Brick) with another large platform below me. Below my platform are all sorts of Lihzard traps constantly damaging enemies beneath me. Above my platform are tons of spiky ball/spear traps. I myself am inside of a small box with many statues spawning tons of enemies that are hit with my Horseman's Blade to produce pumpkin heads. To prevent the pumpkins from targeting the mobs spawned by the statues, there is a small layer of lava at the bottom of the box.

I have managed to get most of the loot from the event, but I am still grinding the Ice Queen for Snowman Cannon/Mischief Whistle/Reindeer Bells.

I used a similar setup to this; You'll find many based around the dealing the most damage possible whether through the Horseman's Blade or a cannon. You don't need to worry about defence once its above 80, you can use an invincibility machine (spike from dungeon) to prevent any attacks. I'd recommend limiting the spawning space: have two pits of lava on either side of the ground, have a platform around 20 blocks above the centre of the spawn-able space with your invincibility machine, statues, traps, anything else you might need or want (chest to store loot?). Use a hook to attach yourself so you won't need a shield for knockback and use accessories that increase melee damage and speed (all violent to maximise number of pumpkins spawned). I currently use the Beetle Mail armor which increases melee damage and speed by 30% extra. I also used Sake, Wrath potions and Flasks to improve damage. Also try to reforge your Horseman's blade to Legendary. I've managed to gather all the Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon drops after many, many tries and on average reach wave 17-18 (reindeer bells was the last drop, considering all the other drops could be found below wave 15).

Here's a link to a more complex set-up. Here's a video explaining the setup. Although needlessly complex, it pretty much covers the easiest way to conquer event waves quickly.

Last edited:
Ok. Since my last comment my setup has changed. I now have 98 defence and here is my weapons.
Screenshot_2017-08-21-11-22-21.png

Okay, new record, Wave 13.

Godly Flairon, Godly Terra Blade (for hunting down Ice Queens while they are doing that crazy air maneuver), a spawn limiter, offensive beetle armor, and all menacing on these accessories: Avenger Emblem, Destroyer Emblem, Celestial Stone (should've put Moon Stone, but no solar eclipses), Fishron Wings (to chase the Ice Queens), Warrior Emblem. Theoritically, I should have +100% damage if I have three beetles powering me up.

(and I finally got Blizzard staff e u e, such a good magic weapon)

Hi, I’ve been playing on the mobile Verizon of terraria for a while now and have been trying to develop DicemanX arenas (also using info from ZeroGravitas) in to mobile version with a few hiccups due to the mobile hoiks and wireing being different than the pc. I have final finished the Pumpking moon farm that utilises the horseman blade and have got a time of 11.27pm was wondering if anyone has a better time ?

In time I’ll upload the video and also the design and wiring

Attachments

• AE938EB8-ACDD-4015-96C4-442B08FC8509.png
    AE938EB8-ACDD-4015-96C4-442B08FC8509.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 390
Hey everyone. I like to push myself in games and see how far i can get in the hardest possible modes. Frost moon seems to fit that until we get lunar events. so post your solo records and loadouts and arenas if you feel like it. im curious to see how everyone else does. here's mine.

Finally Wave 20, made a thread about this in the mobile section, there you can see my loadout. Was a hell of a fight haha.

Last edited:
Wave 16

Beetle armour

Accessories all menacing
Fishron wings
Obsidian shield
Destroyer embelem
Celestial Stone
Warrior embelm

Weapons I used

Mythical Blizzard staff
Godly Flairon
Mythical RazorbladeTyphoon
Godly Tsunami

I got to wave 13 with all menacing accesories (mana flowey fishron wings sorcerer’s emblem master ninja gear and ankh shield my armor is spectre i simply used my destroyer arena (alot of platforms almost reaching space) campfires everywhere and i put lava below to burn the mobs that cant fly my weapons are razorblade typhoon blizzard staff and golden shower all using godly or mythical

Back
Top Bottom