Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've heard better

• My ears are bleeding!

• Total voters

TerraFrost

Terrarian
Well, I decided to create another one after the nice reception I got from the first song "Ascendance"
Again, Thank You all for the Support, You don't know how much it means to me <3

Solstice

Niiiccee! I like your other song better, but this is still really cool!

Is there, by any chance, a way to download these tracks? Even if they're sold, I'd still buy them to support you. :)

Niiiccee! I like your other song better, but this is still really cool!

Is there, by any chance, a way to download these tracks? Even if they're sold, I'd still buy them to support you. :)
;( Would you.... would you really? I don't think I wanna charge my one and only fan lol

;( Would you.... would you really? I don't think I wanna charge my one and only fan lol
Yeah, sure. You can upload it to a website like Bandcamp for sale, or Soundcloud and Newgrounds for free downloads.

Besides, I wanna see you get support on your music journey! A download is a good way to get new fans. Otherwise, people that find you probably won't stick around.

Yeah, sure. You can upload it to a website like Bandcamp for sale, or Soundcloud and Newgrounds for free downloads.

Besides, I wanna see you get support on your music journey! A download is a good way to get new fans. Otherwise, people that find you probably won't stick around.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back
Top Bottom