tModLoader Solutions Mod

Hi again, thanks for the fix to the Chlorophyte solution. Another bug though, i think. The Dark Blue Solution appears to spread Crimson.
Thanks for finding these bugs. They are mostly resulting from a copy-paste approach to coding. Fixed.

v1.3.2 changelog:
- Corrected Dark Blue Solution spreading Crimson.

You displayed that v1.3.2 changelog:
- Corrected Dark Blue Solution spreading Crimson.

I'm still spreading Crimson with the Blue Solution, I disabled your mod just to make sure and the crimson stopped, I have your latest version, Any suggestions ?

Apparently I uploaded the wrong version of the mod. Mine was working fine. Reuploaded it to mod browser as 1.3.2.1, downloaded it and it was working now so test it out.

JPAN you still forget to do the infinite amber solution.
[doublepost=1492158041,1492157786][/doublepost]ohh and the normal amber solution too.

forget the ideas I know why the solution cant be made "amber block" dosent exist unlike the other gem blocks.

Last edited:
Hey, just a few new solution ideas if this is still being worked on.
Grass Removal Solution
Void Solution(Gets rid of any block, wall, or tile)
Wire Removal Solution(For when the Grand Design is just too slow)
Dirt to Mud Solution(For making new Jungles)

Hey, just a few new solution ideas if this is still being worked on.
Grass Removal Solution
Void Solution(Gets rid of any block, wall, or tile)
Wire Removal Solution(For when the Grand Design is just too slow)
Dirt to Mud Solution(For making new Jungles)
1-anti grass solution
4-deep green solution
the other 2 could be great.

Deep Green Solution does not turn dirt to mud if i remember correctly
Did you say something.
say something.png

and check the first page closely on every solution before making mistakes.

Last edited:
@lightbowser1, sometimes it can be easy to miss a detail like that, right? :) Just something to keep in mind. Let's try to be helpful, no need to chastise someone for missing a small piece of info.
sorry sir, sometimes I forget that new players dosent want spoilers about the mod to keep the things "interested" but as he/she said "If I remember correctly" so I assumed from my part that he/she already play the mod and know the content, so once again sorry.

sorry sir, sometimes I forget that new players dosent want spoilers about the mod to keep the things "interested" but as he/she said "If I remember correctly" so I assumed from my part that he/she already play the mod and know the content, so once again sorry.
My bad, I didn't remember the Dark Green solution doing that. But this creates a new problem as I cannot turn the mud back into dirt.

That probably wouldn't go over too well, to be honest.
has I said just a "thought" and if you like placing traps for your farms without using cheat or heros mods to avoid cheating and (since I dont remember wich mod was the one to make the lizhard traps but cost a lot of bricks) and since other solution blocks exist, so this was a suggestion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom