tModLoader Solutions Mod

Mod Update for v0.10, and adding a few suggestions. Changelog:

Changelog v 1.4
- Version for tmod 0.10
- Added Actuating/De-Actuating Solutions:
- They make appropriate solid blocks become passable/solid again. Actuating version sold by the Terraformer for 10 silver, post Golem, De-Actuating version crafted from 1 Actuating one.
- Added Actuator Placing Solution:
- Places actuators on wired, solid tiles that can be actuated eventually (ignores restrictions such as trees or chests on top). Made from 10 actuators and one Mineral Solution.
- Added Wire Removing Solution:
- Removes all wires, actuators and junction boxes placed on tiles. Sold by the Terraformer after defeating the Golem for 50 Silver.
- Added Lihzarhd Brick Solution (an ore spreading solution)
- Added Pickaxe Power Solution:
- This special solution can remove any block your strongest pickaxe/drill/claw can mine. Example: If you only have a Copper pickaxe with you, dungeon bricks cannot be removed. However, if you have a Cobalt Pickaxe and a Copper Pickaxe in your inventory, dungeon bricks will be destroyed. For Lihzarhd Bricks, a Picksaw in your inventory is required, regardless of where it lies. It is sold by the Terraformer after you defeat all 3 mechanical bosses.

Will let the front page have the old version up for those who are still using 9.2+, download the current version from mod browser.

Can you please attach the version for tML 0.9.2.3? A lot of people, including myself, cannot update to tML 0.10 yet on account of Thorium's tardiness.

The version on the main post should be the 9.2+ compatible version. If not, I may have an earlier version stored in the backup folder.

I'm really glad this mod exists, because I often end up wishing for more comprehensive terraforming tools, especially since I like creating artificial biomes, for both aesthetic and practical purposes, such as fishing and farming.

However, I have a request/suggestion. In vanilla, I often found myself buying up large amounts of Pure Solution and using them with the Clementator to explore, since the spray is a source of light. It allows me to reveal caverns and places to teleport and dig towards without having to tear everything apart and fill the underground with wormholes. But that tends to get expensive, and it is also nonviable if I want to explore biomes that would be removed with Pure Solution.

So my request would be, could you add in a solution that is functionally a "dummy" solution, and has no effect beyond producing light? In my mind, it would either be a very cheap solution you could buy at the vendor, or it would be a craftable solution made from gel, which is easily farmed.

Ideally, it would be able to cling to blocks and walls and produce a bit of lasting light that slowly fades away, but I imagine that would honestly be kind of complex to code, and it isn't really necessary.

has I said just a "thought" and if you like placing traps for your farms without using cheat or heros mods to avoid cheating and (since I dont remember wich mod was the one to make the lizhard traps but cost a lot of bricks) and since other solution blocks exist, so this was a suggestion.

Yeah, I don't seem to be getting it either, is there a prerequisite?

The mod looks great, it definitely goes into the 'second playthrough' list.

One question, does the mineral solution create modded ores?

I only just read now that it was locked post Plantera, just after a break from modded Terraria just after beating Plantera.
Strange

for your next update add a post moon lord clentaminator object called
THE NUKETAMINATOR
or something like that
you would put 10000 of any of the original biome solutions in and place it at the biome of interest (like the corruption) and after activation it should completely remove that biome and replace it with whatever biome solution you put in.
give it a cool animation as well like when the moon lord dies

also create some form of clentaminator sprinkler that you load up a solution and it spreads that solution constantly

Great mod for cleaning up the world my friends corrupted. If you're still updating it, then can I suggest an attachment? You know how when you use the clentaminator it affects the blocks on top and directly next to the player despite the tool not covering the area in solution? A nozzle to remove or extend the aoe would be a great addition to the already versatile clentaminator.

One thing I notced playing this mod is that when using the Deep Green solution (spreads Jungle), it doesn't actually take over Corrupt Grass.. making it pretty useless for restoring the Jungle back to its natural state. (And, while we're at it, could we have it turn corrupt/crimson/hallowed stone back into regular stone, too? ;o

I have a jolly ol' suggestion: desertification/anti-desertification solutions, it'd be real nice for building to be able to convert stuff like that, maybe one for the ice biome as well? Seeing as there's solutions for turning the jungle to dirt and stuff I think they'd fit right in.

I have a jolly ol' suggestion: desertification/anti-desertification solutions, it'd be real nice for building to be able to convert stuff like that, maybe one for the ice biome as well? Seeing as there's solutions for turning the jungle to dirt and stuff I think they'd fit right in.
well if by desertification you mean "turning dirt to sand" theres no solution yet, but theres the sand solution that fills empty space with sand (dont aim directly above you).

well if by desertification you mean "turning dirt to sand" theres no solution yet, but theres the sand solution that fills empty space with sand (dont aim directly above you).
yeah I scrolled through all the solutions. sand to dirt/dirt to sand yeah. I'd rather not destroy my ocean and fill it in like that.

Back
Top Bottom