tModLoader solved

TheR00D

Terrarian
I'm just trying to make a mod that replaces music and I can't even build it because of that error. I've tried everything. I turned the pc off and on again, I made a file called "tModLoader.FNA.exe", and I've searched the internet. But all I could find was people talking in alien. I would rather sell my left kidney than have to find this stupid file, heck I'll turn gay. This file ruined my life and now I can't listen to music I want in terraria because of it. The tutorials I've followed in youtube are USELESS because of this one file, it ruined my life. I hate tmodloader I'm not gonna play it anymore, I'm gonna :red:ing kill myself. I'd kidnap all the developers of the game and let them explain to me what I should do. I would drink spoiled milk. I would cover my room in blue cheese. This one file demotivated everything I wanted to do in life, I wake up screaming because of a nightmare where my cause of death was because I couldn't find "tModLoader.FNA.exe". This file is satanic. This sucks, I'm gonna play Roblox and bully children so that I could feel better for myself. Anyways how do I fix it?

TlDr: where is fna?

Are you using 64 bit Tmodloader? If so you can't make mods on that.

If you're using regular Tmodloader from Steam, just uninstall, make sure all the files within C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader are deleted, and reinstall.

Are you using 64 bit Tmodloader? If so you can't make mods on that.

If you're using regular Tmodloader from Steam, just uninstall, make sure all the files within C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader are deleted, and reinstall.
it worked you are the greatest tech support ive ever seen thank you michealsoftman 🛐

Back
Top Bottom