Weapons & Equip Some Accessory Combo Ideas

K1LLAxK1DD

Terrarian
- A mixture of the Shark Tooth Necklace and Pygmy Necklace which can do the following:
Increases max number of minions
Increases minion armor penetration by 5
- Maybe a mix of this concept and the Sweetheart Necklace and/or Jellyfish Necklace
- A drop from Plantera: Four Leaf Clover, which increases critical strike chance by 50%, maybe mix it with the Destroyer Emblem?
- A mixture between the Lava Waders and Frostspark Boots, Shiverburn Treads? Climate Climbers?

I'd like to see some tinkers about any of the Necklace accessories.

There's already a Golem drop that boost critical hit changes with 10%. I think that Plantera item would overpower it completely.

Lava Waders + Frostspark boots is one that's suggested many times before. Though I rather leave them seperated to keep the variation in the equipment.

I'd like to see some tinkers about any of the Necklace accessories.

There's already a Golem drop that boost critical hit changes with 10%. I think that Plantera item would overpower it completely.

Lava Waders + Frostspark boots is one that's suggested many times before. Though I rather leave them seperated to keep the variation in the equipment.

Thanks for the tips
What about:
- An accessory from a Clown, Joy Buzzer, has a chance to throw off Sparks when attacked
- An accessory that drops from the pirates, Treasure Chest, Doubles money drop (I'm aware of the Flask of Gold) or increases item drop chance by a slight percentage

Thanks for the tips
What about:
- An accessory from a Clown, Joy Buzzer, has a chance to throw off Sparks when attacked
- An accessory that drops from the pirates, Treasure Chest, Doubles money drop (I'm aware of the Flask of Gold) or increases item drop chance by a slight percentage
I'm not sure what to picture with sparks, so far there are already 3/4 items that activates when hit, and all can be combined with each other in some bit. But I wouldn't mind another in that regard.

The Pirates drop already the Lucky Coin that increases money gained from enemies (although a little indirect, but still similair). An item that increases overall drop rate sounds more neat to have.

I'm not sure what to picture with sparks, so far there are already 3/4 items that activates when hit, and all can be combined with each other in some bit. But I wouldn't mind another in that regard.

The Pirates drop already the Lucky Coin that increases money gained from enemies (although a little indirect, but still similair). An item that increases overall drop rate sounds more neat to have.

I'm a complete fool for forgetting the Lucky Coin
- Diverting the main focus of this thread, what about a yoyo that either drops from Pinky or can be crafted with Pink Gel, the Bubblegum
- An accessory that grants immunity to the Ichor debuff, in addition, if this were a thing port the Pocket Mirror and this concept to the Ankh Charm/Shield (or give it its own thing)

Do you have any ideas too?

I think suggestions that diverts the focus of this thread are technically off-topic.

I don't really have much ideas about accessoire tinkers, but I love to see any accessories that have little to no tinkers to gain recognision.
So I love to see combinations of stuff like the Sharktooth Necklace, Guide to plant fiber book, and the Pocket Mirror. ect.

Honestly the argument about "lavaspark is too op" is completely invalidated by the Celestial Shell. So I'm always a supporter of it.

Magma Stone should see some new combo ideas

Hex Charm - Inflicts shadowflame on attack (Dropped from Goblin Summoner)
Frostbite Necklace - Inflicts frostburn on attack (Dropped from Ice Golem)
Cursed Claw - Inflicts cursed flames on attack (Dropped from Clinger)

All of these could be combined into some uber flame debuff accessory

Also I'd love to see a combination with the Obsidian Rose and Mana Rose

Magma Stone should see some new combo ideas

Hex Charm - Inflicts shadowflame on attack (Dropped from Goblin Summoner)
Frostbite Necklace - Inflicts frostburn on attack (Dropped from Ice Golem)
Cursed Claw - Inflicts cursed flames on attack (Dropped from Clinger)

All of these could be combined into some uber flame debuff accessory

Also I'd love to see a combination with the Obsidian Rose and Mana Rose
Keep in mind that all of these are at the same tier and have massively different damage values.

Snake Tail - When it recognizes you're in danger it'll consume a healing item. (Dropped by Dune Splicer; 0.5% drop chance)

Ouroboros Charm - Snake Tail + Charm of Myths

Danger inferring to 10% of your total HP remaining

Also maybe adding an accessory that gives a permanent Honey buff that is dropped by Moss Hornets

Last edited:
.5% chance means 1/200 dune splicers. Nobody is gonna get that

I'm not completely certain of that, there are rarer items, and personally I think if people wanted it they'd do the grind, also while it is rare, don't get me wrong, I've had an instance (same world) where it took me 842 Giant Bats to get The Trifold Map, but only 2 Medusas to get Medusa's Head, however an increase in drop chance can be warranted I have no problem with that.

@K1LLAxK1DD @TheWorfer27 That many dune splicers isn't so bad - they spawn like crazy during sandstorms. Also, you underestimate the amount of grind some people are willing to do. You can't imagine the power at work here!

That said, the accessory doesn't sound that useful unless it can bypass potion sickness. Possibly it would then work on a percentage of success - every time you dip under x health, it rolls to see whether you get healed, and either way, the chance doesn't reset until your hp rises out of the danger zone.

@K1LLAxK1DD @TheWorfer27 That many dune splicers isn't so bad - they spawn like crazy during sandstorms. Also, you underestimate the amount of grind some people are willing to do. You can't imagine the power at work here!

That said, the accessory doesn't sound that useful unless it can bypass potion sickness. Possibly it would then work on a percentage of success - every time you dip under x health, it rolls to see whether you get healed, and either way, the chance doesn't reset until your hp rises out of the danger zone.

I was thinking that maybe it (the Ouroboros Charm) reduces potion sickness to 20 or 25 seconds so that the Philosopher's Stone part of the accessory is completely useless
[doublepost=1567388485,1567388214][/doublepost]In the event that you have potion sickness past the danger zone I was thinking the accessory won't function until it wears off

Also, this is just a strange idea I had in mind but...

Galactic Diving Gear - Celestial Shell + Arctic Diving Gear
I think you should probably think of something else for that one. The celestial shell is already one of (if not THE) best accessories in the game. Making something even more powerful from it would just be absurd.

It seems like in the 1.4 update the desert biome will receive a huge revamp

What are y'all's ideas for other desert related accessories?

I'd be very curious to see other people's suggestions

I know you peeps have some interesting ideas up in that noggin of yours, what would you like to see added

It could be combinations, new ideas, a bit of both

Back
Top Bottom