Builds Some Builds from my final 1.3 playthrough

santxi

Golem
*Most of these builds are unfinished because I started in 1.4 as soon as it came out*

Here is my main base. I built the bunker first in prehardmode and then renovated it in hardmode. The Medieval village on top was a lot of fun to build. There is also a little ruined area off to the side.
Capture 2020-05-24 11_01_50.png
Capture 2020-05-24 11_03_06.png
Capture 2020-05-24 11_03_21.png

Next is a little fishing village that I built, even thought its nowhere near the ocean.
Capture 2020-05-24 10_49_45.png

Next is a little Fantasy Dwarf Mine. The most fun part was probably the minecart track, it took a LONG time to get working perfectly though. You can ride through the whole mine on it and there are tons of jumps.
*That black stuff in the top right corner is because my map got reset when I went to take pictures, sorry
Capture 2020-05-24 10_49_05.png

Capture 2020-05-24 10_50_30.png

Next is my sky island city. The big platform is supposed to be an Old One's Army arena, but it didn't work out to well because of the uneven terrain... Also the pathway to the left of the arena links up to the floating platfroms from the wizard tower.
Capture 2020-05-24 10_52_56.png
Capture 2020-05-24 10_52_24.png
Capture 2020-05-24 10_52_00.png

And last are my jungle builds. The first one is just a little Witch Doctor fishing hut that I built really early on and like the look of. The main event is the mechanical derpling and flying steampunk ship. The teal gemspark is pearl gemspark from Thorium.
Capture 2020-05-24 10_26_29.png
Capture 2020-05-24 10_43_24.png
Capture 2020-05-24 10_44_19.png
Capture 2020-05-24 10_44_01.png

These last two took a really long time, mostly to mine all the copper and tin!

I hope you guys liked these. If you have any tips, I'd love for you to share them. Here's to more builds in 1.4!

Looks amazing!

Some ideas. Rather than criticism. What you could do:
1) place teleporter from the fishing village in the shadow painted door frame, shadow paint it and deactivate so you wont step on it.
2) animate propellers of floating ship by adding actuators and timer :D

Looks amazing!

Some ideas. Rather than criticism. What you could do:
1) place teleporter from the fishing village in the shadow painted door frame, shadow paint it and deactivate so you wont step on it.
2) animate propellers of floating ship by adding actuators and timer :D
I definitely will try that with the teleporter. I wanted the doorway to be 2 wide, but I think it would look better if the teleporter were hidden.

I have a question, when you loaded the worlds in 1.4, if you by any chance had stone slab before 1.4, did the stone slab turn to stone accent slab, or turned to the “regular” blending stone slab.

I have a question, when you loaded the worlds in 1.4, if you by any chance had stone slab before 1.4, did the stone slab turn to stone accent slab, or turned to the “regular” blending stone slab.
I actually haven't loaded this world in 1.4, because I wasn't sure how the new texture blending would work out.

Use Tedit and pick there pencil or brush with mask on Stone slab to change it on Stone Accent Slab
On mobile, I didn’t have anything built on pc till my beautiful castle
Edit: yes I know I can hook up to pc and use TEdit, but here’s the thing no new worlds/characters show up, and my disappeared characters/worlds are in the file instead.

Back
Top Bottom