Some came to my file and gave me the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkili_Ret

Spazmatism
They just said petition to make Retinazer gaming into the engineer gaming of Terraria, so sure why the hell not

They just said petition to make Retinazer gaming into the engineer gaming of Terraria, so sure why the hell not
Hi there @Retinazer gaming I‘m not quite sure what we are supposed to be discussing here. Can you explain more of what you hoped this discussion thread would talk about?

Or, is this a personal sentiment that you wanted to put out there (but it wasn‘t so much of a discussion)? In which case, sentiments like this are best put in your profile (your profile is here: Retinazer gaming)

Hi there @Retinazer gaming I‘m not quite sure what we are supposed to be discussing here. Can you explain more of what you hoped this discussion thread would talk about?

Or, is this a personal sentiment that you wanted to put out there (but it wasn‘t so much of a discussion)? In which case, sentiments like this are best put in your profile (your profile is here: Retinazer gaming)
It’s referring to the “engineer gaming” meme which was spammed a lot in a different community, I think. I’m not 100% sure what the original meme even was.

It’s referring to the “engineer gaming” meme which was spammed a lot in a different community, I think. I’m not 100% sure what the original meme even was.
I was the one who made the retinazer gaming joke that Retinazer Gaming is referring to. Just a little joke I made through the connection of two similar sounding things.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Omega and Doodles.

In that case @Retinazer gaming - the talk should have continued HERE. The topic isn't really one about the game for people to discuss, so there doesn't need to be an entire thread about it. :) I'll close this thread and if you have any questions, you can send me a private message HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom