Drawings & Paintings My Terraria drawings & digital art

The True Destroyer

The Destroyer
Alright! I've taken to making a thread for my art! This thread is all my Terraria art that I thought worthy of sharing - both physical drawings and digital art. The thread is divided into two sections, one for my digital art and one for my drawings. Enjoy!

These are some character drawings I did a while back. Each one is explained in its alt text.

And here is the digital portion! Alt text here carries brief info.

Last edited:
thanks. I'm planning on two more right now: Shroomite (with arrow-boosting headpiece) and Pulse Bow, and Vortex with the Beater.

Btw, I read the guidelines and I'm kind of unclear. If i want to post more, do I just edit this thread or make a new one?

thanks. I'm planning on two more right now: Shroomite (with arrow-boosting headpiece) and Pulse Bow, and Vortex with the Beater.

Btw, I read the guidelines and I'm kind of unclear. If i want to post more, do I just edit this thread or make a new one?
You can just edit the thread, the mods don't like dupe threads. They'll eliminate them on sight.

They look pretty great, nice work!

Also, is that a blindfold painted red to make the character look more robot-ish? that's an awesome idea too!

They look pretty great, nice work!

Also, is that a blindfold painted red to make the character look more robot-ish? that's an awesome idea too!

Thanks!
Yes, it is. I considered HiTek sunglasses, but decided i prefered the blindfold. I think it says blindfold with red acid dye in its alt text, but idk.

Honestly you could make a comic with this style, with all the characters having blunt, dry, and sarcastic humor and no realistic lore or morals, especially with the "expression" the dude in the Molten armor has. (Seriously the style alone would fit perfectly.)

Back
Top Bottom