Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I've been playing on a Master Mode world (Single Player, Medium, Crimson, SEED: 2.3.2.416457778, No Mods) and Goblin Invasions and Blood Moons are not spawning since killing Skeletron. I have not killed the Wall of Flesh and the only prehardmode boss that has not been defeated is Deerclops. Prior to killing Skeletron at least one Blood Moon spawned and exactly one Goblin Invasion spawned. I have been playing between 60-80 in game days doing fishing quests and neither event has spawned once in that time, nor for a while before that though I don't have a clear timeframe since I only noticed when I started fishing. Slime Rain has spawned twice, and the Traveling Merchant has spawned a few times.

The odds of not getting a Blood Moon (1/9 odds) once in 60 days while meeting all criteria for one to spawn is statistically improbable. The Goblin Invasion is a bit more believable (1/30 odds after the first invasion).

Correct, no other events are active. The only relevant pre-hardmode events are Blood Moon and Goblin Invasion (neither will spawn), Slime Rain (has come and been defeated twice in 60 in game days), and The Old Ones Army (haven't summoned it).

Maybe cuz of máster Mode . They dont Spawn often

.Either in máster dont spawn and you have to Summon them

Or could be that the map is bugged

Maybe cuz of máster Mode . They dont Spawn often

.Either in máster dont spawn and you have to Summon them

Or could be that the map is bugged

I've put in ~20 more in game days, still no Blood Moon BUT a Goblin Invasion did spawn so it looks like something is bugged specifically with the Blood Moon

Can't find anything on the Wiki that leads me to believe they spawn less in Master Mode so it must be something wrong with the world itself. I'm going to push it into HM and see if Blood Moons start up again.

Back
Top Bottom