Game Mechanics Some Humble Suggestions

mechtech

Terrarian
Good day,

A few more ideas that came to mind as I was playing Terraria

1. Would it be possible to biome swap torches with the cleantaminator when changing biomes with the cleantaminator?

2. Vanity Items - since these do not have modifiers, would it be possible to make them stack?

3. Would it be possible to add a 'sell all' and a 'trash all' button/option when selling or inventory window?

Thanks
Merry Christmas!!

there's a few vanity items that do stack with each other: the bucket, bunny perch, and badger's hat are a few I can name off the top of my head.

I've seen both of the first two ideas suggested before, which I suppose gives them stronger backing. I wouldn't mind your ideas, though the sell all and especially trash all buttons sound very dangerous. Very easy to misclick and lose a bunch of items you really didn't want to. Probably best if trash and sell all were their own options, so that players could disable them if they wanted to.
there's a few vanity items that do stack with each other: the bucket, bunny perch, and badger's hat are a few I can name off the top of my head.
I'm almost certain that he refers to stacking them in one container slot, like how most non-gear items work, rather than stacking them visually on the player model.

Back
Top Bottom